Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Death's

3 posters

Go down

Character Death's Empty Character Death's

Post  Admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:20 pm

I know this will probably be a unpopular decision but I don't think I will condone character death's, something about them just makes them horribly depressing for me. Violence is always acceptable of course, and is a alternative for the more sadistic of ocs and you guys can always kill nobodies you invent in threads. But at the risk of my characters dieing I become unbelievably antsy. My mind may be changed over time but for now I'm standing somewhat resolute on this.

Admin
Admin

https://theaphcarnival.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Character Death's Empty Re: Character Death's

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Doesn't seem like a bad decision to me. This isn't exactly a violence-centered rp, so there shouldn't be reason for arbitrary killings anyways, right?
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  harlequin Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:12 pm

Well the show babby and I based it off on did center around was quite depressing or dramatic and riddled with deaths of nobodies. However I feel this should be much more light-hearted which is why I made the announcement, I'm sorry I was assuming everyone was working on a similar set of information as me XD

harlequin
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum