Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nimol Chankrisna

5 posters

Go down

Nimol Chankrisna  Empty Nimol Chankrisna

Post  DIDNEY WORL Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:59 pm

(Surname + Given name)

Her appearance and her job XD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk31C1w3-Sc&NR=1

Human Name : Nimol Chankrisna
Country/City/State/Province representing: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
human age: 19
sexual orientation: bisexual as dictated by the khmer cultural laws for sexuality
birthday/zodiac: November 9th, (this is also Carl Sagan’s birthday. No relation. I just thought it was important B)) Scorpio
Carnival alliance: Mystique
Special Skills or Talents: touted as nothing more than a trained animal because when she can become a naga (nagin for the Female) from buddhist/cambodian myth, a half-serpent. However, it’s not controllable, and like a seizure in its frequency and has no real trigger. Nagas traditionally, though some stories portray them as villains, are often no more corrupt than protagonists.
Role in Carnival and how it relates to the history of your character: Freak, dances Khmer traditional with chains holding her to the wall by her legs. Cambodia and Phnom Penh especially had been occupied for centuries by the French, who turned the city into “the pearl of asia”, to be shown off to all the other imperialists. Cambodia gained independence relatively late, in the 1950’s. (watch your back, Auguste.)
Appearance (please include a short detailed paragraph or picture): See the video B) So accurate
Special personal items: Her gold jewelry and hairpieces. Because of her exoticness she’s treated significantly better than most, but she still does not enjoy being held captive while people she sees as much worse walk around freely
Anything Else: She considers herself much more cultured than the people walking around outside of her cage. AND SHE’S NOT THAI, GDI, VERSAILLES-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tGViUyyvjw&NR=1

AU Background history: (With permission granted from Oppy) Chankrisna was sent to the carnival from Auguste’s father as a gift and for some additional revenue, something his explorer friend had bought in a French territory.

DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Nimol Chankrisna  Empty Re: Nimol Chankrisna

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:10 pm

"GDI, DAD, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS SEND ME THESE KINDS OF THINGS?! SHE'S NOT EVEN THAI." /mail back

/CREEPY SHOULDER DANCE

Yesss, very excited for her. B) 3 BITCHES AND STILL COUNTING---
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:16 pm

"SHE'S NOT EVEN A LADYBOY--"

I'll have you know i do that shoulder dance to my friends now B) It has replaced the Hora Din Moldova "sexual assault orange shirt dancer" as my default greeting. /shot
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Glory Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:22 pm

bi and part snake? holy shit Alex has hit the Lez-Fest jackpot :l /SHOTTT

< v > Naga are one of my favorite mythical creatures~ And why are your apps so detailed and goood? *creepy shoulder dance* = LMAO XD I love you guys, seriously <3

Last edited by SheepintheBigCity on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Major Glory
Major Glory
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Accepted

Admin
Admin

https://theaphcarnival.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:28 pm

I am actually debating how to draw her naga form, because for some legends, half of them are snakes, but the Khmer naga is like a full snake with like, 5 heads. :I XD

SHE BELONGS TO ANOTHER WOMAN. HIS NAME IS AUGUSTE.

ffff thankyouuuu <3
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Oh hey, it's those monsters in Final Fantasy Tactics whose screams I find amusing-- /SHOT

I want to see the creepy shoulder dance. :'( WHY AM I ALWAYS THE ONE PERSON WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON--/sob sob sob

Also, I dare you to use the five-headed form. B) /shot
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:31 pm

NERD ALERT-- they are also in guild wars B)

It's this link, yo-- it's up there, but maybe you didn't see it XD if i am correct in deducing its an old folk song making fun of single french men that went there with the military https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tGViUyyvjw&NR=1
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Oh fuuuuuu--no, I didn't see it. XD I wasn't going to say anything, but I'm glad I did, because this was worth looking stupid for, lmao XD I want his hat. :I
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum