Güzäl Karadeniz

Go down

Güzäl Karadeniz

Post  DIDNEY WORL on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:27 pm

Human Name : Güzäl Karadeniz
Country/City/State/Province representing: Gagauzia
human age: 19
sexual orientation: Goes both ways (she was raised around just men :I XD)
birthday/zodiac: August 19, Leo
Carnival alliance: Ragtags
Special Skills or Talents: She’s the mesmerizing musician of the group, and her voice has the ability to hypnotize (so the hypnotized can be pickpocketed--)
Role in Carnival and how it relates to the history of your character: She’s the singer of the group, the entertainer. Music is extremely important to the Gagauz, whether it is folk or religious, or that weird brand of pop they have.
Appearance (please include a short detailed paragraph or picture): Normal folk clothes from her introduction on TE, but will sometimes wear men’s clothes if she’s doing work. HIKE UP THEM OVERALLS AND ADJUST YOUR BALLS, LADIES-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8b4T0qOpms this is what she sings… but in a woman’s voice…. Yes.
Special personal items: She kinda attracts stray dogs to follow behind the caravan—if that counts.
Anything Else: Singing she is as beautiful and feminine as ever—but off stage she can be just as vulgar and rough as any of the guys. Also, she might have mange--

AU Background history*
No one really knows when she came around. One day she was just there. Like a stray dog. And before that, like a stray dog, she wandered the country side, until she found someplace where she didn’t have to walk to wander. XD
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Güzäl Karadeniz

Post  Admin on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:32 pm

I challenge you to a singing duel! your dog against my fish!

Accept~

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://theaphcarnival.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum