Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misunderstanding [Versailles/Public]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Misunderstanding [Versailles/Public] - Page 3 Empty Re: Misunderstanding [Versailles/Public]

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:17 pm

"Of course you said this! Why, when you told me, I thought you were reading from a story. But no it was all from the imagination of the sleeping Fränze." he chuckled. He didn't know if he was actually tricking her. It was a fun game, though.

"Oh Fränze!" he exclaimed, reaching his hands away from her, and to the sky. "How could I not be in love with the Sun!? Not a single person in the world could resist his charm! He was so great, so handsome, so--how do you say-...illuminated..." Auguste sighed. He was being dramatic for the sake of being dramatic, but that did not mean there was no substance to his words. "I fell in love with him as soon as my Fränze told me about him! The way you described him was enough. No man could ever live to be as great as the Sun King. No human, ever could. Everyone was in love with him-- but I, I love him the most. The Sun provides both light and life for us all. How could I ever resist him?"

He made a fake and playful little pout at her refusal to strip. "Ah Fränze--," he could not stop his grin from creeping across his face. "You would not deny me this pleasure--" his hands then reached to her back. He was expecting it to be the only other place where he could touch her soft skin. But no, he had forgotten about the corset. He fumbled to untie some of the strings in the back. He did not get very far, so he just moved his hands down to her thighs. They were nice to feel, even if they were clothed. "You always wear too much clothing..." then a short sigh.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Misunderstanding [Versailles/Public] - Page 3 Empty Re: Misunderstanding [Versailles/Public]

Post  DIDNEY WORL Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:13 pm

Again with the rhetoric. If she had really dreamt this she would be the one spouting praises for this 'sun king'. "And you fell in love with someone from this dream? Faster than you said you fell in love with me?"

She was still confused about why he went on about this. She didn't care to hear anymore if he was obviously lying to her. Some parts of it were familiar, but most less so. He never told her about his dreams, she had no idea what he was saying. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say this man was taking you away from me." A joke, mostly.

He tried to find somewhere else to touch, again, and she decided she would just give in, if it would keep him from making more speeches. What did she really have to lose? She reached back and deftly unlaced the rest of her corset. "What's wrong with wearing beautiful clothes? That's quite the double standard if you ask me..."
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:12 pm

"Fränze, Fränze," He shook his head, sighing, as he helped remove her clothing further. "What I have for this man, it is something much more than love." A laugh slipped from his lips. The words were meant to sound like they were in jest, but they were not. If she was getting undressed, there was no need to snuggle anymore. Auguste climbed up to kiss the girl' face. His hands slipped downward to one of the new available regions.

"You are much more beautiful with your clothing off." He whispered, again, as his body moved on top of her. His pants were already only loosely on. He slipped them off easily. "We both are--"

The topic of her dreams were so quickly dropped, he had gained quick access to something new and something tangible.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:28 pm

Why did she never press how manipulated she felt? Half the time she felt so low, like a lesser creature compared to him. But other times, she felt loved and safe. T was a whirlwind, but she continued to go along for the ride.

A while later and she was lighting another cigarette, feeling triumphant that she'd made him forget about whatever it was he'd continued on about before. She leaned over to whisper in his ear. "Will you stay...?"
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:07 pm

Auguste was already almost asleep by the time she asked him. Her bed was much more luxorious than his. He was worn out, and naked too. He didn't want to go through the effort of putting on clothing, looking nice and then walking to his car.

"Oui--" he nodded, with a faint smile, before he finally dozed off.

((SO SHORT, SORRY.))
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:50 pm

She fell asleep as well after noting relievedly that he would he there when she woke up.

But... Maybe it was all his talk about This sun king... That she had that nights dream about him. She pictured it all so clearly, yet he had never given her much specifics. Much of it made no sense... But what did she was not happy with. She was married to him, in this space, somewhere between a dream and a nightmare. Although he could have cared less about vows. She felt the sense that a large mass of people-- as if a populace-- hated her to their very core. But most of all that was hurtful was the scorn that came from him.

She jolted awake and immediately slipped out of the bed and replaced her clothes. It was a dream but it seemed so real. And the more she looked a him the more infuriating he became.

"Auguste." She shook his shoulder lightly. "Get up."
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Auguste was awoken from his own dream. It was a good one this time. Another dream with the Sun King. He had gone to be thinking about him, and dreamt about him that very night. He would probably try that method more often. He couldn't stand to have another one of his nightmares.

Though it was a good dream, that did not mean Auguste was in a good mood when he woke up. He didn't want to wake up.

"Allez-vous en-" he snapped, instinctivly throwing a hand back to the girl. "Je suis endormie-- Allez..." the last sentence came out more as a mummble, as he turned his head back in to the pillows. It was obvious that he did not want to wake up.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:41 pm

She did as she was told, and moved away from him. She would yank him out of bed soon enough. But first...

She gathered his clothes from the closet and off the bed. She knew how he hated to be embarrassed. Knowing he never thought she did anything worthy of attention unless she was nude, she opened the window without real care and tossed his clothes out to the dirt in front of her car.

First step complete. Leaning down, she kissed his ear, smiling over the venom that was threatening to spill out. "I don't think you heard me, Meine Schönen..." Tiptoeing over to the door, she unlocked it and threw it open. She grabbed his ear, knowing that any other place she would be too weak to control him, and shoved him and his naked body out the door and front and center to the respectables of the carnival, locking her door behind him. "I meant GET OUT."
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Auguste was certainly not expecting that. He was in a half asleep daze when she was dragging him to the door. He didn't even see that his clothing was thrown out. He didn't even realize he was outside, until the cold night air was running through the creases of his completely nude body.

"I meant GET OUT."

What? Why was she even yelling at him like that? Auguste was ripped out of the comfort of a bed, and he had no idea why. She couldn't be so loud. The blood in Auguste's body rushed to his cheeks. He glanced around. People were asleep, however there were some lights on, and one or two bodies off in the distance.

His eyes were frantic in looking for something to cover himself. Luckily, he found his clothing. He was very quick to throw his underwear on. The other clothing, he tried to slip on while pounding on the door. It was not loud enough for others to here.

"Franze--- Franze," his voice was a whiny whisper. "Let me in...I- I did not mean to offend..." This experience was awful. Auguste was not sure if anyone could see the spectacle, but he hoped to God that they could not. He hoped with all his being that he was alone. He could have very well started crying now. This, this was torture.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:20 am

She opened the door a crack and scowled. She should not have left him his clothes out there. "You know, Auguste, I remember this sun king. I remember he was a coward, an impotent, and an awful excuse for a man!" She felt more hurt than angry as she remembered the feeling she got from those dreams. "not to mention a husband!"

"You make me sick, you know that?!"
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:58 am

Auguste frowned. Only his underwear and shirt were on at this point. His shirt wasn't even buttoned, it hung loosely on his frame.

"That- that was a dream...." He pouted, sticking his hand through the door. He assumed she wouldn't have the heart to shut his fingers in. He didn't like being in these kinds of situations. He looked very obviously flustered, and also a little afraid. He didn't have time to manufacture his emotions. He just woke up.

"I love you, Franze...That was a dream..." He pushed his hand further through the door, to get some space so he could shove it open.

Auguste certainly knew which dream she was talking about. It did not register quite yet in his sleeping mind, that this was her side of one of his own dreams. In his own dreams, it was Franze who hurt him. She used him for his money, she had no sense of anyone but herself. She tried to impose herself on a man who could never love her. She embarrassed him in front of his upper elite friends, and the poor public. It was her excess which could only then lead to that horrible recurring dream that Auguste often woke up to. He couldn't even touch Franze in those dreams. She was so disgusting. Auguste hated her in those dreams, just as he hated her in real life.

"Let me in--" he whined.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:47 am

"You know that's not true." She hissed back. He was right, she didn't have the hear to hurt someone directly. She did, however, try to pry his hand away from the door.

She was getting seriously upset, tears threatened to spill from her eyes and her face was red who frustration. "And I'm starting to think that you don't really love me."

She had told him to get out and that was what she wanted-- but at the same time she wished she could believe his lies. "I think I don't ever want to see you again." she again tried to pull his hand away from the door. "Saukerl!!"
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:10 pm

"I think I don't ever want to see you again."

That was the sentence than snapped Auguste awake from his half sleeping state. What had gotten her so worked up? Dreams could not give her this kind of bitterness. Auguste occasionally had that nightmare about marrying Franze. Auguste was only distant because he hated her. She didn't understand why. She tried to latch on to a man that cleary did not want, or would ever want her. She single handedly got rid of his freedom, his money and his fun. He remembered clearly, how tight he was on money. Yet she spent so much on nothing.

When he woke up from these dreams, yes, he would be distant, but he would not do this. He could control himself. This woman was insane. She was insane, and she was a generally disgusting human being. Auguste always thought that, now he thought so more than ever.

He was mostly naked, and he needed shelter, but suddenly he realized that he would maintain more dignity if the whole carnival saw him naked, than if he returned to Franze's car.

He spit into her face through the crack of the door. His hands drew out from her door. She didn't need to push him away, because he was leaving.

"Then get a new place to live, Franze. You are no longer a part of the carnival." he snapped, his words were like venom. These things could counted as expenses. If she didn't receive money, that meant she was fired. He didn't want to see the bitch ever again. She was an embarrassment. She was a whore. She had no worth to Auguste and no worth to the carnival. Auguste slipped his pants back on. It occured to him, that his shoes were still in her house. He had no reservations walking off barefoot. With the bundle of his jacket, vest and belt in his hands, that was what he did.

He left for his own room. This time, he actually had the power to get rid of her.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:28 pm

((TIME TO JOIN THE RAGTAGS-- fffff XD))

The frustration escalated to anger when he spit at her. She'd never been spit on before. It was completely infuriating. As he left she opened the door more just to shout and slam the door louder. "AS IF I NEED THIS SHITHOLE ANYWAY!"

After she slammed the door, she realized...

She did need this shithole.

But more than that, her pride wouldn't falter. She was going to leave, and soon, not let him have the privilege of kicking her out in front of everyone. One more question remained. Where would she go? She didn't have the skill to simply get a normal job. There was that man she met from the Ragtags.

The man she'd so rudely insulted.

...It was worth a shot. If she stayed here, Auguste would try and ruin her life. Immediately she began packing all of her things. ...It would take a while.
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3