Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come one, come all. Or not. [Moldova\public]

2 posters

Go down

Come one, come all.  Or not. [Moldova\public] Empty Come one, come all. Or not. [Moldovapublic]

Post  DIDNEY WORL Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:41 pm

"YOU SIR-- how would you like some fun tonight??"

No response.

"Or how about you, mister? We've got some fine women here!"

No dice.

"You... Madam?"

Dimitrie was close to giving up. He had come in with the best of intentions (for himself) but had come up short. There had been a power upheaval in the carnival. And the way he saw it, it was a way to gain some independence. He didn't need to be a part of this place, he just needed to travel with them. That's where the customers were. Unfortunately it didn't work so well in the middle of the day. He should have known that but... With some people you never know. He could have been missing valuable business in the daytime.

He wasn't.

So he plopped himself down onto an old wooden chair outside and Pulled a bottle of cocaine pills from his pocket. May as well do something while he waited for night to fall.

DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Come one, come all.  Or not. [Moldova\public] Empty Re: Come one, come all. Or not. [Moldova\public]

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:32 pm

There was a demand for drugs. The Uzbek's business did not have the supply to feed that demand. How many extra buyers could he secure if he kept drugs in his inventory? He had sold drugs before. He never grew them. He never did them. He just sold them. He wanted to sell them, again. It was a very lucrative business. That had become very obvious, very quickly in his life. It brought in much more than the family's cotton farm did.

Someone in the carnival already had a monopoly in the drug dealing business. It would be treading in dangerous grounds to attempt to steal this monopoly. Timur had heard about this drug dealer, before. He had heard the same things about this man as he had heard about himself. The word 'sleazy' was always thrown around when the drug dealer was mentioned. The word 'sleazy' was also the best way others chose to describe Timur.

The man worked at the brothel. His whores were supposed to be very nice and clean European women. That was what others said. Human trafficking was also a profitable business. Obviously this was a guy that understood the power of the black market. He would not be easy competition.

Timur had no idea what the man was supposed to look like. He recieved no description. But when he spotted some reclining tall and skinny man, something inside Timur knew that this man must be the man.

"Assalomu alaykum!" A flash of his golden teeth followed. They indicated his wealth- all of his wealth. A right hand rose to his heart as he made his way towards the man.

"Your business is still open today, yes?"

((SLEAZY CIS BUDDIES))
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Come one, come all.  Or not. [Moldova\public] Empty Re: Come one, come all. Or not. [Moldova\public]

Post  DIDNEY WORL Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:18 pm

The cocaine pills had certainly worked, based on the way he jumped at hearing the greeting as if he'd heard a gunshot.

"Salut-- he-- hello." He stammered, trying to recover himself from the initial rush. Dirty looking guy (not that he could judge) with gold teeth? It wasn't a wealth to him, but at the very least it meant he could take a punch. It earned him merely respect

His business? Oh, yeah, that. Well, one could say he had two businesses.

"Mind making yourself more clear, huh? I run quite the bric-a-brac." Such a quaint name for something so heinous.
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:30 pm

Why did the guy seem so jumpy? Surely he was used to getting business. He wasn't intimidated at this compitition, was he? No, he probably didn't even know.

His hand remained on his heart, but it soon extended itself for the Moldovan. The hand was notably rough and calloused. The Uzbek was young, but the physical labour he had done in the past was obvious through both his appearance and his demeanour. The gold teeth flashed out, again.

"Timur Azizov. You are Ionescu, yes? I hear you have good drugs? What are your prices?" Naturally Timur would not accept anything for the original price. He was a master bargainer, that was why even that stuck up money boss trusted him with using the funds to buy the carnival what it needed to function.

"People say very good things about them."
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:11 pm

He stood and grasped the other man's hand with his pallid, thin hand. "Nice to meet you, domnule," He grinned. His teeth weren't doing so well, compared to the shiny gold of the other man's teeth.

"You heard right. The best around." the only ones people could get around, anyways. "What were you looking for?" His eyes were dilated, he had a slight shake to him. One could tell he indeed, carried drugs.

((short and late, I'm sorry ): ))
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:05 am

The man was obviously on the drugs he sold. A little unproffesional, but it was no bother to Timur. He sometimes snuck away with some of the things that he was supposed to be giving to the carnival. The Uzbek's hand dropped away, as he glanced up at the man. The guy was pretty tall. Back at home, Timur used to be pretty tall. He was the tallest in his entire family. Now he was average, if not short, by Western standards.

"If sold Opium before, myself. From a neighbor. It's very lucrative." He grinned, again. "In this country, I don't know any growers. How much do you have it for?"

He wanted to know where the guy got the drugs, but that would have to come later. The guy was already drugged up. It should be fairly easy.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Dimitrie was tall but he was thin and sick from his indulgences. When he stood, which he did, he didn't look like a man at all, merely a stalk. If one were to compare the differences between he and his twin, they would be night and day.

He wanted to make a sale, and the best way to do it was to get him hooked. It worked more than any money. He Pulled the bag of cocaine pills from his pocket and threw some into his customer's palm. "For you, this one's free." He laughed. "As long as you pick up the tab at a bar for me sometime."

"I've never seen you around here before, you work?"
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:34 pm

((SOB, I AM WRITER'S BLOCKING/SO BUSY, I'm sorrrry))

Timur took the bottle of pills, he didn't know what they were. He could pretend to look at the label, and he could pretend that he knew how to read the English written down on it. He could not, but his expression let on that he did.

"Of course, of course," he laughed, pocketing the pills. "You have had the vodka of the clubs here, yes? The club with the friendly, blonde dancers, I will take you there." And another grin cracked across the Uzbek's weathered face. From his words and actions, one would not be able to tell that this man was once a pious Muslim.

"Yes, I buy and sell things for the carnival, much like what you do. That is why we don't lose any money, because I negotiate. I think the new person who controls the money wants to fire me, but he can't because he owes me!"
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:26 pm

What was this? Blonde dancers? Vodka? Who had been keeping secrets from him? He snorted lightly and lit a cigarette. "Take me there sometime--" He threw a thumb out to the brothel cars. "I'll get you a free night. And maybe some women at the bars want an... Ha-- upgrade to their careers."

A merchant for the carnival? They were both in the same position, it seemed. A wide grin grew on the moldovan's face when he realized they could edge out the frenchamn from their businesses completely. "Say Timur--" He began, inspecting the nice clothes lent to him to improve business. Dusty. Like everything else. "Say we go into business together-- I get a little cut of yours, you get free women and blow and a cut of mine (good deal, huh?), and here's the best part." He grinned impishly, like a child disobeying an elder. "We screw that frenchie out of his money. Completely."
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:17 am

"Oh, of course-" he grinned again, as his hands dug into his pocket, to pull out the pill bottle again.

A chuckle then slipped his lips at the proposed deal. He did not know if the Moldovan was a trustworthy business partner. It sounded like he was. People said he was. Timur knew he could keep up his own end of the deal. This guy did look like a reliable investment.

"And what would that accomplish?" the grin grew even widder. "Complete power over the money resources of the carnival? Even more control than the...frenchie... had..." The Uzbek had never seen a French person before. He hardly knew what France was. The money boss did mention the place a lot.

"He doesn't understand money very well, I could tell when meeting with him, that would be very simple." his hand reached out to the Moldovan. "Very simple. We lose our jobs if he finds out."

"He won't find out."
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:46 am

His devious grin grew wider as the Uzbek man processed his offer. And then, accepted it.

Holding his hand out again, he grasped the other man's hand without waiting for it to be extended and shook it firmly. "Well, looks like we have a deal."

He had big dreams-- leaving this carnival and taking his business into the cities, edging out even the mobs. Maybe this was his chance to accomplish them.
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down