Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fair Deal [Uzbekistan/Kindofpublic]

2 posters

Go down

A Fair Deal [Uzbekistan/Kindofpublic] Empty A Fair Deal [Uzbekistan/Kindofpublic]

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Wed May 04, 2011 7:42 pm

A large and soft lemon had made itself comfortable in the Uzbek's hands. These fruits were certainly not going to be tasty. They were very obviously over-ripe. The fruit had turned yellow too long ago. There were soft spots, spots that implied something was going on inside that, that would not in a younger fruit. They were past their prime, very far past their prime.

Perfect for the carnival.

But the woman was selling them for too much. That of course, would not be a problem.

"These... they are not fit for consumption, are they?" Timur asked, taking another squeeze of the lemon. His dirty pointer finger pressed onto one of those soft spots. Lemon juice oozed out. "These are not fresh. You picked them....weeks ago...?"

"No! They- they were picked only yesterday." The woman responded.

"By the end of the day, these will all be spoiled. They are already- this one is already spoiled." he raised the lemon to the woman, in case she did not see it. She did see it. With a frown, she began to attempt to formulate some response. Already, she had shown a weakness, in her inability to respond. Timur didn't even need to try with this woman.

"You are lucky I am visiting you so early. Nobody else would want these. Over, two rows, they sell lemons, fresh ones, for half the price of these. Three rows, they sell raw lemons for a third of the price. Now look," he pulled out a few dollars that the carnival lent to him. "I will give you this, for all your lemons. Really, I am the only one who will buy them." The money stretched out towards the woman. She stretched her arm out, to take it from the Uzbek.

"This is not very much, I want another two dollars-"

"Not another dollar, what I am giving you is very generous. You would not make this much today. You would have to carry your spoiled lemons home, too. I am doing you a favour."

The woman seemed uncomfortable. She was young, obviously not used to being in this type of position. She must had been a daughter to the usual vendor. "I don't know if I can--"

"You must! It is your only way! Trust me, I am experienced. I have seen countless stories of lemons like these, they end in tragedy and waste. You do not want that."

The woman paused, playing with a strand of her hair for a moment, to think over the situation. Eventually, she gave a slight nod. Timur responded with a wide and crooked grin, his gold teeth, his pride and joy, briefly flashed at the woman. A hand drew to his heart.

"Peace be upon you, miss."

And he took off with two of her lemon crates. She had a few of them, that Timur had to transport to the carnival's cart.

"You'll bring those crates back--" The victimized girl squeaked out.

"Yes, yes, of course, I still need the others." He faced back at her to grin again. In doing so, he didn't even bother to look where he was going. Or who he was about to run into-

((WOW, WHO KNEW SOMEBODY COULD WRITE FOR A WHOLE PAGE ABOUT BUYING LEMONS. I am a lame rper, I am sorry. :l ))
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

A Fair Deal [Uzbekistan/Kindofpublic] Empty Re: A Fair Deal [Uzbekistan/Kindofpublic]

Post  Blank Wed May 04, 2011 8:15 pm

(FLAWLESS LEMON TOPIC.)

She had heard there were a lot of shops to peruse through in Mistique and if there were a lot of shops, there were sure to be places to buy medicine for her..problem. So far, however, she had no luck in finding such a place.

Liazzat involuntarily shivered as chills ran up her back, glancing side to side with each passing booth. She was getting tired and irritated and hopeless. Obviously, she had heard wrong.

"Burkit," The bird perched on her arm tilted its head curiously as if it could understood what the young woman was saying. "Do you see any-"

Without paying attention, the Kazakh walked straight into another person's chest. Burkit squawked and lifted its wings up as she stumbled back. Liazzat lifted her head to the man, a deep scowl growing on her pale, dry face.

"Why don't you watch where you are going next time?!!"

She was partly at fault, but she wouldn't admit it. Quickly, she tried to calm down her pet as she bore holes into the others head.

(what is this reply. |: sorry pfff.)
Blank
Blank
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

A Fair Deal [Uzbekistan/Kindofpublic] Empty Re: A Fair Deal [Uzbekistan/Kindofpublic]

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Thu May 05, 2011 2:14 pm

A number of lemons spilled out of their crates, as the Uzbek was so suddenly shoved backwards by some force in front of him. He didn't even get a chance to see who or what had ran into him, before his eyes snapped shut out of instinct. A giant bird's powerful beak was pecking again and again into the Uzbek's head. He had to drop the lemons, spilling, and then destroying some of the contents of the crate.

"Why don't you watch where you are going next time?!!"

This beast had the voice of a woman. His arms, strong from years of manual labor slapped the eagle away. Once the beak was out of his head, he then delivered a strong blow to the woman. A even stronger backhand swatted her straight to the ground. Any bystander must have been mortified, but it was what the woman deserved. For her to run into him like that, for her to attack him like that, for her to even dare speak to him like that-, it was out of bounds. She was at fault here, she justly deserved punishment.

"Watch where you're going-" he scowled, picking up his tubeteika. There was some hint of blood on it. He felt his head. Already, blood was matting in his thick and messy black hair. He frowned again.

"Do you see what you did! And do you see all these-"

Only then did he get a good look at the girl. There was a pause. This was a girl who would not look out of place in his home country. This girl, was not American. She was not European like the other immigrants. She was Kazakh. She was from a region not entirely different than Timur's home. The Uzbek's face scrunched in thought. What would a Kazakh even be doing in America--? Probably the same thing an Uzbek would be doing in America.

And oddly enough, the girl was familiar. Her face, he knew it was something he had seen before. Somewhere- he couldn't recall it, but he knew he must have seen it. At least once, in passing.

"How did a Kazakh get in this country?"
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Thu May 05, 2011 2:48 pm

"Oomph-"

She doubled over with the strike attempting to catch her breath only to be struck once more. The Kazakh stumbled onto the ground with a hard thud, eyes wide with anger and fear, watching as a frightened Burkit flew off from its owner.

Who the hell did this guy think he was?

Liazzat scrambled to her hands and knees, first as an attempt to crawl away from the madman then as an attempt to grab artillery. Grabbing a fat, rotten lemon that had spilled from his hands, she turned and whipped it at his head.

"H-how dare you!! Who do you think you are?!" Another lemon was thrown, this time it missed by a hair. "Help! Police! Somebody!"

What was wrong with these Americans? Watching a poor woman be taken down by a dirty man? That was sick.

"How did a Kazakh get in this country?"

Liazzat picked up another fruit, a bit larger and less ripe than the others, and threatened to aim at his groin. Her frown only grew at the question. "Why do you care?" She answered anyways. "I came at my own free will. What's a bastard like you doing here?"

Liazzat had to admit, his stupid face did look familiar but it was probably only tricks of the mind. She had never met such a jerk before in her life. Never.
Blank
Blank
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Thu May 05, 2011 3:52 pm

He had ducked, just in time to miss a rotten lemon that could have very well exploded into his already bleeding head.

What a bitch! Honestly, no respectful woman would ever treat a man like this! Not even in America had Timur met a woman this rude!

"Shut up and watch your manners! You're lucky I don't hit you harder!" He spat at the girl's feet. "Women like you need to learn their place! No Uzbek woman would ever treat a man like this!"

And she aimed another lemon at his groin. A hand dropped down to protect that area.

"I came at my own free will."

He laughed at that part.

"Free will? Ha, bullshit. Nobody leaves because of free will. You were either kicked out or you ran away! I bet you didn't even produce blood on the bed sheets on your wedding night. Of course, you produced no blood, because you worked as a whore beforehand. Am I right? That is where I have seen you, on the streets. You sell your body- for the cheapest price in all the country!" He grinned, with a flash of his golden teeth.

"I left in search of money, after the cotton field in our neighborhood was destroyed in a recent storm. I had an honourable profession. You wouldn't understand what it's like to have dignity." He picked up a lemon for his own defense.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Thu May 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Harder? Liazzat touched her cheek. It stung. She didn't want to see what 'harder' felt like.

"If I ran away," Which she had "wouldn't that be considered going at my own free will, dumbass?"

Her mouth fell open when he made the assumption she was a whore. A low blow. "E-excuse me?!! How dare you! What I've d-done with a man is none of your concern!"

Then, the Kazakh raised her head in a condescending manner, a bitter smile growing on her face. "I bet you've never made love to anyone before..."

"Except maybe a goat."

Liazzat pushed herself up from the dirty ground, wiping away dust. "I should have you arrested and deported! You are not honorable, you're nothing but scum!"
Blank
Blank
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Thu May 05, 2011 4:59 pm

"Leaving because of free will is what people in this country do. They don't need to leave, but they leave anyways." He scoffed. "Stupid. Prostitutes like you, don't have 'free will.'"

He threw the lemon at her head, when she made that nasty goat comment. Kazakhs were much more likely to have sex with goats, than the Uzbeks.

"Ha!" he laughed. "No woman should even be talking so openly about sex! You must be a prostitute! Herders probably buy you to give their goats pleasure. You know," a grin. "They see that you are not fit for any man, so they give you to goats. But not even goats get pleasure with your dirty pussy. They'd much rather fuck each other." And he had to chuckle at his witty comment.

"Unlike you, I don't sell my body around to others- Women have to beg me for mine. Russian women do." Chastity was a virtue among his parent's generation- and among Uzbek women. However, with this sudden influx of Russians, the men had free reign. However, marriage was still as sacred as ever, and Timur was very ashamed to say, that he was not married. He had little prospects now, he was getting past the ripe age for marriage- and now he lived as an outsider and without his elders to arrange a marriage.

He laughed his slimy laugh, once more. " You know, if I get deported you will come back with me! Neither of us are here legally, Miss. I doubt someone could ever get a visa with your reason." He picked up another lemon, just in case. "It's easier for me to get away, not for a weak little woman like you. We're stuck in this place together."
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Thu May 05, 2011 7:40 pm

She held her hands in front of her face, just barely batting the lemon off its course.

This man. This man. Oh how nice it would be if somebody ripped him a new one. He was so arrogant, so POMPOUS. Not to mention foul. "And you're so much better for provoking a conversation about it with a woman? Tch."

Liazzat's face scrunched up in disgust as he bragged about the women who apparently begged to get with him. "I'm sure Russian women have much better taste." In fact, she knew they had better taste, any woman who had a brain did. She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Together? You and me? HA." She chuckled to herself as if it were the biggest joke ever. "I'd be long gone before you'd breathe a word to officials."

"Besides, you don't even know me. Are you going to say there is an illegal Kazakh woman running around? Real specific."
Blank
Blank
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Thu May 05, 2011 9:05 pm

He picked up another lemon, in case she tried to do anything rude again. Hopefully the bitch wouldn't have the reflexes next time.

"Men can talk about these kinds of things. You women are here to give us nice and clean pussy- nobody wants to marry a woman with something down there all wrecked- like yours." He chuckled, looking down towards the object he was speaking of. Normally, Timur would never speak this way towards a Muslim woman-, but for some reason this woman did not qualify as a 'muslim woman.' If the Uzbek's mother heard him speak like this- he would get the worst beating of his life. He didn't even consider it, though. This woman was dirty, and vulgar. She could have very well been one of these loose, American women were it not for her obviously Kazakh features. That's probably because she was a prostitute.

With a scoff, he chose to ignore the other comment.

"Not even- I could just carry you there," he smirked. "It would be easy, you are tiny and weak, and I am tall and strong. Much stronger than you-" He picked up a few of the lemons off of the ground, and returned them to their crates, instead of doing as he threatened to. That was followed by his lifting of the two crates.

"I'm pretty sure you're the only Kazakh woman in the country-" and a smirk. "There's a police station nearby. Now, go carry one of those crates of lemons for me." another grin, and his finger pointed towards the booth. "Or you're going back home."
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Sun May 08, 2011 10:17 am

((LLLLLATE FFF Sorry :C ))

She gave another disgusted look and turned from his gaze. "You're a pig." Liazzat didn't want to hear about that. She didn't want to hear about how she was apparently a prostitute. The Kazakh began to walk away.

"Not even- I could just carry you there,"

She glanced back. "You wouldn't dare touch me. A 'filthy whore'." Who was she kidding, he probably touched and did a lot of filthy things. She would be no exception. (Even though she was certainly not filthy and DEFINITELY not a whore.) Liazzat turned her attention to one of the crates.

They looked too heavy and he was right she was weak, at least in her current state she was. But she strolled over to the lightest looking one and hoisted it up, keeping a straight face although she felt as if she'd drop it at any minute.

"I'm only doing this for my sake. After I'm done, I'll never have to look at your disgusting face again." Liazzat waited for the Uzbek to lead the way.
Blank
Blank
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Sun May 08, 2011 12:24 pm

Timur chuckled. These type of women- they always declared to be independent from men, but ultimately they were not. The prostitute could not, nor could she ever defeat Timur because she was physically weaker. Her insults probably made herself feel better, but they were only words. That was all she had. The Uzbek was taller, bigger and stronger. He felt some strange surge of confidence in his 'defeat' of this girl. Normally, it did not really effect him when he got women to submit. But this felt like such a long awaited victory.

"I wouldn't say that- I bet you'll go to the market in the off chance that you'll meet me again. Or I bet I could find you on the streets. My friend owns the nicest brothel in the area, you know." The Uzbek grinned, nudging her with an elbow as she moved forward. She already seemed awfully imbalanced, that playful gesture could very well hurt her. "I bet he would reject you. He only has nice whores. Dirty Kazakh whores, like you are much too cheap for him."

Though the girl kept a straight face, it was easy for Timur to tell that she was struggling with the crate. He laughed again.

"No wonder you worked as a prostitute! No man would ever want a wife so weak! So useless! The women in my family are strong from house work and picking cotton. I have never seen a woman so lazy. All Kazakh women are not this lazy? It must be very easy to be a prostitute." And there was such joy in antagonizing this woman. He couldn't explain why. He could never get such amusement from being awful to women.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Sun May 08, 2011 6:41 pm

She stumbled forward with his nudge, not losing her grip on the box...Not until he went on about her being a prostitute.

The crate hit the ground with a loud thud, spilling its contents before them. The Kazakh stomped her foot and spun around. She had enough of his belittling. "Who do you think you are saying all those things?!" Liazzat gave him a weak shove and continued her hissy fit. "I would never sell my body to anyone and certainly not to you."

She turned back around and began to storm off, making sure to squish lemons with each step. Yet she stopped short and looked to the Uzbek with one final thought. "Go ahead, go deport me. At least I'd be away from you, asshole!"
Blank
Blank
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Sun May 08, 2011 9:34 pm

Shit. This bitch had just destroyed a whole crate of lemons. How much money would that cost Timur-- A lot. Too much. He placed down his own lemon crates, to pile in the lemons that still could be saved.

"Fine!" The Uzbek exclaimed, finding a nice ripe lemon. He threw it as hard as he could at the girl. "Fine! I hope you go to hell, bitch! I hope you get a disease from one of your goats that you fuck! I hope you never find a husband!" he was so offended, with the way this woman was treating him. Oh, how he thought he won the battle. And then how he was suddenly wrong.

"And may your womb be barren!" Another lemon, this time a rotten and squished one was thrown at her. He scoffed, that was all he really could do. Scoff and frown. It was likely that he'd never see this woman again. She would have won the battle, then. And there was nothing he could do.

Realistically, there was no chance that he could deport her. He was here illegally, as well. They would figure that out easily. And even then- how could he get someone deported that he didn't even know the name or location of. That bitch.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum