Shahnaz

Go down

Shahnaz

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:17 pm

[/DROPPED...but still technically 'there' so that Arash's poor heart is not broken--/SHOT]

Last edited by But Not Too Asian on Mon May 09, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shahnaz

Post  DIDNEY WORL on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Omgg that's so gorgeoussss

Ffff Arash and his momma XD

Accepted~
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:43 pm

fdsklgfkg THAT OUTFIT- oh godddd, I can not stop staring. <3 <3 That's beautiful. Shahnaz is beautiful. How did she make such an ugly bb. :l

Arash will feel so bad that she followed him- you don't even know fff But at the same time, happy that he gets her all to himself.

Fffff- Iran won't need any heroin when his maman can just drug him up by dancing for him. B) Fffuu- I don't think intrevenous heroin injection was very big in the 30s, so he'll mostly just smoke it here- and drug everyone else up, since they live in the same car. :l
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Glory on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:02 pm

I won't lie. I teared up when I saw her costume. It made my (horrible, more-circusy-than-accurate) concept of Alex's Ikskandari dress pale in comparison to Shahnaz. WHY ARE YOU SO BOSS /sobs again

sdjfdks She is so beautiful and that dress~ *A* I could stare all day... But Alex is still unconvinced and more than jealous. B( Faraz is happy. New maman is much, much prettier and talented. B)
Major Glory
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:21 pm

@All: Thank youuuu~ X)

@Oppy: Clearly, it's Amir's fault. /shot SHE STILL THINKS HER BABY BOY IS BEAUTIFUL, THOUGH.

Hurr, but now he has to share with Faraz. And whoever else she happens to cast her motherly love on. XD

Guuuuuh, that reminds me of the time we went to a restaurant and my family ordered a hookah pipe for laughs. I didn't even smoke any, and I got dizzy, it smelled so bad. B( I had to sit on the far opposite end of the area. Woe to the other people in that car.

@panic: fffffffff--Well, I'm happy all the detail work didn't go to waste. XD I do this solely to steam Alex's veggies, obv. B) /SHOT
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum