Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louis Sanders

5 posters

Go down

Louis Sanders Empty Louis Sanders

Post  Major Glory Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:13 pm

Human Name: Louis Sanders
Country/City/State/Province representing: South Carolina, USA
Human age: 18
Sexual orientation: No homo
Birthday/zodiac: May 28, Gemini
Carnival alliance: Ragtag

Special Skills or Talents: He’s quite the joker, self-sufficient, and yet slips up more often than what one might deem necessary. Being raised in an all around lack-luster environment, Louis is helpful and enduring, but not without being somewhat selfish in the process.

Role in Carnival and how it relates to the history of your character: He calls himself a “comedic professional of the highest epsilon (he means echelon but has no idea what that means,along with about 90% of what comes out of his mouth),” but in reality, he is a clown ((SC has long been referred to as the ‘whoopee cushion of the states’ because of all the general horseshit that gets stirred up whether it be by political scandals, ethnic controversy, or all-around ignorance that the other states rag him for)). However, he (literally) masks his incompetence through a folksy, down-to-earth humor that reflects the simple lessons of life.

Appearance (please include a short detailed paragraph or picture): He looks something Red Skelton’s “Freddie the Freeloader” clown, vagabond-ish almost, mixed with the Southern tune of “The Andy Griffith Show.” Most people think his ratty clothes are part of his act, and this confuses him greatly.

Special personal items: He left most of his stuff back in South Carolina, but he did take his typewriter with him to send letters back home to his folks, however grammatically massacred it might be ((A prototype to the typewriter was invented in SC, but the maker never took out the patent in time…))

Anything Else: He’ll gladly work for food. Fried if it can be helped.

AU Background history: Born into poverty, Louis learned early to keep his mouth shut, head down, and feet moving due to the prevalent discord between blacks and whites. With Jim Crow laws being how they were, it was close to impossible to hold down a job that paid a steady income, even if it was minimum wage. Disappointed with his lot in life, Louis moved into the bigger cities up North in hopes that with him being gone, his farming family would have one less mouth to feed. Options were just as grim in urban environments, Louis discovered, as he spent days cleaning the floors of speakeasies, sans tips. However, he made the best of a dire situation by polishing his common sense along with tables. Within time, his somewhat charming bumpkin attitude became a hit at the clubs, giving him a big enough break to earn some respect along with a few extra pennies.

The fun didn’t last forever, what, with the moonshine launderers crashed by the coppers (Louis was a prime suspect just ‘cuz). For the next couple of months, he spent his time working on a chain gang, busting rocks on the side of the highway. Back then, wardens were actually sort of careless (I mean, giving convicted felons a sledgehammer? Really?). Anyways, Louis busted his bonds and made a break for it into the forest, running like the Devil was after him (with probably would have been a better alternative to pissed white, law enforcement agents with guns and dogs). At the last conceivable moment, he hopped a train car at random, choosing one that was just then heading out of state. That train just so happened to belong to the Ragtags, and there Louis has been for a while now, counting his blessings the whole time through.

((wow, I sound like Mark Twain :I HEY Y‘ALL HEY Y‘ALL HEY Y‘ALL CORNBREAD))

Last edited by PanicSheep on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Major Glory
Major Glory
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Louis Sanders Empty Re: Louis Sanders

Post  DIDNEY WORL Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:16 pm

He and Cosim can be buds B) FIGHT THE POWER, MAN--

Accepteddd~
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Glory Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:18 pm

ffff That makes such a funny picture in my mind "EFF THE PO-LICE" *commence mandatory arm-wrestling match*

and thanks~ B)
Major Glory
Major Glory
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nabuca Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:23 pm

FRIED.
YES.
Of course Thaddeus would just stare and not make him any empanadas. TEEHEE in shame.
nabuca
nabuca
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:28 pm

LMAO--

I feel like Louis would introduce Cosim to fried chicken. And theres this Ukrainian food called bitochik, which is like, breaded chicken thats beaten like schnitzel ((SO DELICIOUS)), and he would say, "It's like bitochik."

and then Louis would say, "...it is a bit o' chick. ...You can just call it fried chicken, though. :I"
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:32 pm

"HEY Y‘ALL HEY Y‘ALL HEY Y‘ALL CORNBREAD"

I AM IN TEARS RIGHT NOW. TEARS. I have no idea why I'm laughing so damn hard. XD

lol, Cosim, Louis, and Maria are like, the trio of felons. XD ...Except she is a meany, so she will not want to be friends. :( Boohiss.
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:36 pm

AHA-- I FOUND IT--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWVdGWe703Q

This guy is Louis, and cosim is Tosh, just like, Louis Sanders 131
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Glory Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:36 pm

@nabuca

ffff EVERYTHING IS FRIED IN THE SOUTH. FOREVER FRIED. YOU COULD CLOG A BLACK HOLE WITH HOW MUCH GREASE IN IN A DOUBLE-FRIED OREO-- And Louis would just stare >:C "oh what just cuz I'm black ,rite?"

@doll

XD and Louis would be all "Yep, it's chicken. I know you's a Ruskii, but this is what we do here. Now dig in. :I" (and that sounds delicious)

AND LMAOOO THAT'S HIM FOREVER along with everybody in SC XD

Last edited by PanicSheep on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Major Glory
Major Glory
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:36 pm

Lmaoo- me and babby were talking about the idea of Arash going blackfaced when performing. Like this: http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/5376/img_2011.jpg

Louis will beat him up so bad fffff

"THAT'S RACIST."
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Glory Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:42 pm

lmao oppy I feel so bad for laughing :'CCC

Sad thing is, the circus would probably have him wearing white clown paint, and he wouldn't think twice but that, however-- /shot "Y IT GOT BE BLACK?"

@Prune

Sad thing is, that's pretty much my reaction whenever my mom or mawmaw make cornbread. CORNBREAD AW YEAH MAN PUT THAT WITH SOME POT ROAST AND HOO BOY-- I sound like such a hick :I

OOH THEY CAN BE THE LITTLE RASCALS OF THE RAGTAGS Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy who shank you and tack your derbie hats for the lulz

Major Glory
Major Glory
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down