Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passengers missing, we're looking for you. [Bucharest/Public]

2 posters

Go down

Passengers missing, we're looking for you. [Bucharest/Public] Empty Passengers missing, we're looking for you. [Bucharest/Public]

Post  nabuca Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:18 pm

(I'm just gonna screw it and make haste this way :I)

Beneath the pitch of the big tent Luminita stood curious at the peculiar colors of the interior, dark orbs owlishly blinking at the luminated colors around her. It was a rather breath taking sight to see, the designs like constellations twirling about, almost like a silent lăutari playing just for her. The dusty red coating her cheeks increased ever so slightly as she picked up the hems of her outer skirts and swayed to the flowing adagio beat playing in her mind. Her feet skipped in pace, one hand tousling the fabric around while the other moved freely to the beat. In circles she spun, drunk off the spontaneous music mentally ringing in her ears.

It wasn't until she tripped over her own feet did Luminita tumble over, bouts of laughter covered by her hands. The head dress once latched on lay beside the young woman, long black hair cascading down. It was a peculiar scene to see if there, rather heartwarming if noticed. But none of that really mattered for Luminita, as she continued to laugh in the once silent tent.

(/derp.)
nabuca
nabuca
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Passengers missing, we're looking for you. [Bucharest/Public] Empty Re: Passengers missing, we're looking for you. [Bucharest/Public]

Post  Idiot Bunny Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Amon was attempting to figure out how to cook teppenyaki style without setting something on fire when he heard laughter. His head perked up and started to moved towards the sound holding his beloved wooden spoon in his hand (In case it was an intruder, not because he was scared or nothin'.)

He enter the tent silently as an Osakan could when he saw a girl. Laughing. With no one else around.

...It seemed she didn't notice him yet. Amon started to puff his cheeks.

He started to laugh rather loudly, if only to announce he was there. Hoping he startled her, he started walk toward her, continuing to laugh in a rather obnoxious way.

(So short. :I;; )

Idiot Bunny
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Passengers missing, we're looking for you. [Bucharest/Public] Empty Re: Passengers missing, we're looking for you. [Bucharest/Public]

Post  nabuca Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:05 pm

(aww he's so cute xD)

The sudden boisterous laughter from a far had suddenly started Luminita, head snapping towards the voice as he neared her fallen form. As quickly as possible the girl snatched up the head dress and placed it back on, scurrying away to she found a suitable distance. Patting away the dirt upon the article of clothing she brought her hands to her flushing cheeks, hoping they would stop the ever continuous red.

"H-hello?"

'What a way to start great impressions.' her lips were thin, staring at the strange man with suspicion. When she felt the blood drain slightly Luminita lowered her hands.

( short is short as well :I;;;; )
nabuca
nabuca
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Idiot Bunny Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:29 pm

(Charmin' lad, ain't he? XD)

Amon stopped his laughing. "'Ey! Thought y'all were burger-burger-buuu... Thieves! Yeah, thieves." He grinned at her, all the while spinning his wooden spoon. He approached her and stared at her face. "Why y'all been blushin'? Were ya doing something that shouldn't be spoken to others?" He poked her cheeks with his spoon.

He laughed loudly again. "Why are y'all here all alone? Practicing when no one's looking? I can do that too! Ummmm..."

He flipped his spoon around, using it as an improvised wand. "Okay, okay.... Ummm.... Futon ga futtonda!"

Strange... Usually a foton would be flying by abo-Wait. He wasn't performing now. Stagehands weren't here. Amon started to cough to hide his embarassment and started to babble about random things. "So.... THE WEATHER! It's... Cool."

(So short. And Amon is probably thinking he's just making a new friend, when he's flirting in his own oblivious way. :I XD )

Idiot Bunny
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nabuca Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:55 am

Seeing the man continue to ramble on about nothing was abit endearing, although the wooden spoon the face could have done without. Luminita had tried to speak, but it appeared the man's nervous sputter with his rather confusing speech overpowered her own.

"Um, excuse- Mister...?"

Her face flushed red once again, as the quiet woman woefully turned away embaressed. Was it always so hard to talk to people? Of course not, nerves must be jittery still from the shock, thats it! Taking deep breathes the Roma turned his direction as he spoke about how "cool" the weather was and with a smile replied,

"But of course, the sun bedazzles one of many even of the most gloomiest of days does it not?"

Luminita moved her flowing hair away for a better view of the man. His appearance was very different than the people she has before in her travels, and with a new face a curiousity filling her thoughts.

"Alas good sir, it seems I do not know your name. Shall I speak mine first or will you bring me the honor to hear yours?"
nabuca
nabuca
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Idiot Bunny Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:22 am

The punster flinched at the word, "Mister." He didn't like to be called with proper or polite terms. "Uhh... Yeah?"

He noticed her red face again, and poked it once again. He was a bit baffled by question. Or was it just a statement. He tried to think it through his mind, over and over. This just confused him even further. So when the girl asked for his name, he only stared at her. Blankly.

... "Amon. I guess."

What was he suppose to say...? He got in his thinking pose and tried to revive his wrecked train of thought. "Hmmm... Uhhh, Ah think ah was talkin' 'bout pie."

Idiot Bunny
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nabuca Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:39 pm

From hyperactive to really stoned face, Luminita had to assume that Mr. Amon was one of two things:

Bipolar or even worse,
possessed.

The thought alone had sent shivers up her spine, and with the strange man constantly poking her red cheeks made the woman whimper in dismay, dodging the attacks (it was in her personal space thank you very much!) and staring ever more suspicious at Mr. Amon.

"Well, you may call me Luminitsa m-...Amon."

If wasn't awkward then, may has well been now. Luminita began to stride past him, twittering with her thumbs as she began to probe over tonight's special story telling, and which to pick.
nabuca
nabuca
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Idiot Bunny Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:49 pm

"Lumin- 'Ey! Where y'all goin'?" He followed after her, still grinning all the while. "'Ey, you okay? Did Ah do somethin' bad? Is my spoon to amazing for us to comprehend?" He looked confused, wondering if he did something that couldn't be fixed. "Ah'm sorry! Ah'm sorry! Didn'y mean ta! Ah'm sorry!"

He tried to grab her attention by flailing his arms and apologizing loudly over and over. What he didn't realised was that he could be giving Luminitsa an extremely bad impression.

"Am Ah still yous friend? Ah'm sorry!" He looked a little worried and tried poking her with his finger. This probably wasn't going to end well for him.

Idiot Bunny
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nabuca Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:46 pm

Again with the sudden rambling, it did rather give Luminita a sudden jolt. If her face wasn't red enough now. She gave a sharp cry, falling forwards at his frenzied state and hid in her arms somewhat scared. He was a rather silly man, but with silly came consequence. The Roma broke under pressure, he was so unexpected! Everything he did was full of probabilities, something Luminita disliked about first person introductions and was probably the most scariest to deal with.

"U-um, wait...friends? I-I did not know that talking ever so causually with one person for the first time was considered a bond of friendship."

Tears pricked at her eyes, she wasn't used to being around such warm people unless it was family, and Amon's strange way of communicating towards people was enough adventure for her own heart.

She hoped that things would calm down soon.
nabuca
nabuca
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down