Dirty Boys Blush (Vegas/Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dirty Boys Blush (Vegas/Open)

Post  Error_404 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:35 pm

He wasn't working at the moment, nor was he buying at the moment. As odd as it sounded, he just liked being in the area. Plus, if there was an empty car it was nice to hang out in on occasion. The raven haired man hummed to himself before singing lightly to himself on top of one said empty car. Hell, if they were all taken he probably would've sang on top of the cars anyways. It didn't honestly matter to him, but this way he wasn't annoying anyone who was underneath him. The rat-tata-tat of shoes above you really sort of ruined the mood.

Still, he was dancing a bit to entertain himself, since it was the middle of the day and this area wasn't exactly heavily populated at the time, and continued to sing with it. Acapella was never something that was easy to sing, but considering no one was around right at the moment, or that he was aware of, he didn't really care. If someone was, he probably would have changed what he was singing.

"Nine inch nails come marching in to please a black tie dirty old man~"

Ball step change.

"Sweating, staring, barely caring, slurring 'break me in'"

Back, step 1-2, lean, twist, and turn.

"Give it up~ Give it up~ Give it up~ Give it up. She'll give it up, if you wanna pay up. Give it up, Give it up, Give it up. I know you want to.

Give it up, give it up, give it up. She'll give it up, if you wanna pay up. Give it up, give it up, give it up. Shes waiting for you. "

Jump to the next car, spin, freeze pose, jazz box, and turn again.

"Girls and boys in the red light district. You can watch her spin 'round a pole just like a beauty queen.

Boys and girls in the red light district. Take it to their private room, make you dirty boys..."

step, step, turn, step, step turn, step, step, turn.

"Blush, blush, blush, blush.

I'll make you blush, blush, blush, blush~"

((WHAT, I DON'T EVEN....I'M GOING TO HELL~ Song is this btw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pzNUHSLGug ))

Error_404
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dirty Boys Blush (Vegas/Open)

Post  Blank on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:20 pm

Tap tap tap tap-

Crina rolled over lazily, opening her tired eyes. She was sore. So very, very sore. After running off and meeting a very peculiar 'attraction', the woman came back to a long line of clients and an even longer night. She could have sworn it was her brother's way of getting payback for slacking.

At least he was letting her sleep in, although...

She frowned as the tapping continued, throwing the covers off her bare body and searching for her satin robe. Whoever, or whatever, was making that noise was going to stop so she could get some rest. The Transylvanian would make sure of it.

Finally finding the garment, Crina quickly pulled it over her body and peered out of the car, still looking slightly frazzled from sleep and an after-sex glow.

"..Hello?" Was somebody..singing? She cleared her throat and spoke out again, louder. "Hello?"
Blank
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Error_404 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Someone was shouting.

Oh, oh dear. He'd woken someone up. Scott blinked, noticing that he wasn't on the car that he'd started on. Crap, he'd gotten carried away again. See, if he could just get some sort of chance to perform more, then maybe he wouldn't do this and annoy sleeping whores. Poor woman, it was always tough to wake up a morning after screwing. Then again, he didn't hurt as much as the women probably did.

"Sorry bout that deary," he blinked, going to peak and hang over the edge of the cart, a wicked grin on his face," I thought these were empty."

Error_404
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top