Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHANGE OF PLANS--

5 posters

Go down

CHANGE OF PLANS-- Empty CHANGE OF PLANS--

Post  DIDNEY WORL Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:22 pm

I know it seems like we are beating a dead horse here. And I really do apologize. It's just that the whole setup of this universe was confusing absolutely everyone.

Oppy proposed, however, that this become more like the setup of WHE.

Something happens to the universe, to quote Carnivàle, it was the 'day when a false sun exploded over trinity' and society either reversed, or simply became what it was-- and everyone had forgotten their Historical lives. Their personal lives are still intact-- Nicoleta remembers her children, Franze remembers the time she lost her daughter-- but they don't remember things like the soviet union, the war of Spanish succession, etc.

It is only in their dreams (or, nightmares) that they see these historical events, and only by relaying them to each other can they connect the stories to find out what really happened to the world. And the one who finds the hat can change the world any way the wish.

But until that day, to quote carnivale again, 'man has forever traded away wonder for reason'. Well-- traded away reason for wonder.

This is just a proposal, please let me know what you think. It wouldn't call for total overhaul or anything.

Please don't kill me. I am only a kind-of messenger. :I
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

CHANGE OF PLANS-- Empty Re: CHANGE OF PLANS--

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Oh my god, yes, I am so much more comfortable with this idea. I really hope this goes through <3 <3 /suspending dropped claims in the meantime
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:32 pm

I am so brilliant. B)

So would Auguste really remember that Franze was his ex-wife, or would he remember he had a whore ex-wife, and Franze, that she had an extraordinarily handsome, charming, and all around perfect ex-husband?

And then they'd someday talk to each other about it, and gather pieces of the memory?

Or like Versailles being the model of so many palaces in Europe- they wouldn't necessarily remember Versailles, but they'd remember some guy?
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:36 pm

I really hate to have people uncomfortable posting things XD

And I really should never help out with a forum ever again, apologies to less (you put up with so much--) I am the type to accept things as they are XD and everyone was asking me things about organization and all I could say was "...Go along with it...? That's what I would do--" but I understand some people don't like doing that XD and I do really love this idea

@Oppy

Lmao I was just thinking about that. He would remember that they had a relationship before, I think, and so would she. He would remember that he hated her, she would remember that he never said he loved her so she should try harder this time--

But if that guy finds that hat, hey-- WHAT'S A FRENCH REVOLUTION? /shot
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:10 pm

Hurrr- I'm not sure, but okay. HERRRP- Also, should we pretend what we said that didn't agree with this before, actually didn't happen.

IF VERSAILLES GOT THE HAT- It would be like that Fairly Oddparents episode, where Timmy wished to hang out with the founding fathers, and then America was still under British rule because they weren't there. Then everyone had bad teeth, and were like 'OH NO, WHAT WHAT' /british accent And they all rode around on carriages.

Yeah, except they would be stinky instead and with French accents.

MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Now we can all start hypothesizing on 'if so-and-so got the hat'. XD If Piter got the hat, there would be no Soviet Union, for he now realizes that Bolshevism was a very, very bad mistake. And the entire twentieth century would completely change--

...I think Transi's life would be the only one to suffer from that. :I NO LENIN, WHAT WOULD HE NAME HIS CAT? /shot
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:23 pm

oh god....

WHO WOULD HE HAVE TO YELL PROFANITIES AT??

Well... He has a few cats (obviously) He only yells at McCarthy cat. /SHOT
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:28 pm

LMAOOOOO

...Oh god, now every time I go to my grandmother's house, I will think of her cats as Lenin, Stalin, Trotsky, and Moldova McCarthy. ...McCarthy is the one that hisses at my mom's nice high heels, obv. :I /shot
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  harlequin Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:33 pm

I have but a few questions
We would still include magic?
it seems a bit strange to do so but everything would be a lot easier if we did
Because it's kind of hard to know from which point I could take Eleri to explain her illness
1. Could be some sort of curse
2. A number of dieases which are relatively easy to cure
3. Latent genes coming to light

4. IS A MOTHERFLIPPING MERMAID (honestly what could beat that? :I)

harlequin
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:37 pm

Trotsky cat. The classiest communist cat ever--

FFFFFF I watched that guy yelling at cats like 3 hours ago and I am still watching it and cracking up XD

@ Harlequin

It's up to you, though I do love the curse idea, because all of my oc's powers backfire usually. Cosim has bad anger, Vienna can only predict her own demise, etc XD
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellusionaria Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:59 am

Thta's actually a good idea! O u O But I already did Jeddah's app. OTL Looks like i'm going back to square one...OTL

(Btw, since magic IS allowed now, you guys don't mind if I make Jeddah a djinn/genie in the au, right?)
Dellusionaria
Dellusionaria
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Location : A broom closet in Quezon City, stalking you on the web

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum