Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vector Spam

+2
DIDNEY WORL
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
6 posters

Go down

Vector Spam Empty Vector Spam

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:03 pm

So today I finally cracked and reinstalled flash on my comp. Believe it or not, there was a time when nearly everything I drew was in vectors. ...But now I'm having to get used to it again. XD

Here, have doctor and patient:

Vector Spam Adiletvector Vector Spam Allenvector

God damn, Adilet is so pale-faced. :\ And I'm kind of pissed, because you can't see the outline around them. :(

Here, to see them properly: https://2img.net/h/i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww48/bionic_cripple/Adiletvector.png and https://2img.net/h/i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww48/bionic_cripple/Allenvector.png

I may do more later, but I don't have time now, because we have gifts of god company coming over. :I
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Vector Spam Empty Re: Vector Spam

Post  DIDNEY WORL Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:18 pm

That... Looks awesome. :I I am starting to think you are not even human with art, man. XD

Allen looks so condescending to the black plague. XD
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  harlequin Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:20 pm

fjlweisfoisljhflskjhfilshdfv

This is spantabulous !!
Did you make the outline with the stroke option under effects? or did you select>>expand>> and fill with black and reduce the opacity to make it pop more? And is the shading separate shapes? my friends all do that but I can never pull it off with out reducing the opacity
But regardless I'm jelly of your skills bro Cool

harlequin
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:49 pm

@dollface: I am secretly a Japanese demi-god of computer graphics. B) sssssssshhhhhh--/SHOT jk Thank youuuuu <3

"Man, we found the cure for this stuff AGES ago. :I"

@harle: Thank you~ <3 <3 <3

Actually, other than the shadows on Adilet's sweater and the glass on Allen's specs, everything here is completely opaque colors. What I do is draw an outline first, and then draw each individual body part on separate layers above the outline (for example, the eyes would have a "white", "iris", and "pupil" layer), using the 'show all layers as an outline' option so that I can see what I'm doing. For shading, I select a part and use the use the 'Paint Selection' mode for the brush tool so that I can shade easily inside the lines. And after it's all done, I select everything on the stage, copy, and paste into a single layer underneath all the other layers. Then I fill everything with dark gray, and expand the fill to make the outline. B)
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:38 pm

Oh my goodness this style. <333

Love Allen's expression. xD It's as if he's saying "BLACK DEATH?----Feh."
Blank
Blank
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nabuca Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:39 pm

/swoons.
nabuca
nabuca
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Glory Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:33 pm

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I like them better without the outline Smile It looks more free-flowing and multi-dimensional. /whoa big words

and fjsdsf your styllllle-- I want to hold it in my arms and never let go :l The eyes sort of remind me of "Fairly Odd Parents" XD oh god I want a OC parody of that now /gunned down
Major Glory
Major Glory
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:42 pm

@All: Thank youuuuuuuuuu <3 <3 <3

@blank: lmao, at first, I had drawn them separately, but when I realized that they looked like they were in the same picture, I was like "... B)"

@panic: You think so? Yeah, I can see what you're saying, when I look back at it again. Mostly, it just annoys me that I went to the trouble of putting in an outline that can't even be seen. XD /shot

lolllll, I was just thinking of that show yesterday. "Oh yeah...he had that stupid pink hat and buck teeth..." My exact thoughts. XD It's clearly been a while since I've watched Nick.
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down