Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Klaus Röntgen

3 posters

Go down

Klaus Röntgen Empty Klaus Röntgen

Post  Wet Fri May 13, 2011 12:19 pm

Human Name: Klaus Röntgen
Country/City/State/Province representing: Free State of Bavaria (Freistaat Bayern), Germany
Human age: 24
Sexual orientation: Homophobic Bisexual (no, really.)
Birthday/zodiac: May 26, Gemini / earth tiger
Carnival alliance: Ragtags

Special Skills or Talents: Amazing yodeling powers. Also good with cars and any heavy machinery.

Role in Carnival and how it relates to the history of your character: Klaus is the second half of a yodeling/dancing duo, his unfortunate partner being Tyrol (reference to Bavarian culture, and Tyrol having belonged to Bavaria multiple times in the past….and not enjoyed it). On his time off you can find him tending to the Ragtag’s cars (reference to Bavaria’s amazing car skills, dem sexy BMWs). He makes extra money by challenging carnival visitors to beer drinking contests....ones they always lose (it's Bavaria, come on P: ).

Appearance: ((will add when it is finished…..expect sexy lederhosen))

Special personal items: His ‘boot of beer’, a tiny comb and pair of scissors for his perfect moustache.

Anything Else: He can’t stand people smoking around him, it drives him up the wall. He combs and touches up his moustache every morning.

AU Background history: One of numerous children of a broke orphanage, Klaus was taken in quite early by a French family. Which didn’t last very long considering he eventually ran away from home to join a band of wild children out to make it on their own in the world. Though it was nice while it lasted conflicts with the other children tore the group apart and Klaus left. Needing to make a quick buck or die on the streets Klaus joined up with the Ragtags; and for once he doesn’t feel like he will be leaving any time soon.

((Oh, Oppy, such fun we shall have))

Wet
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Klaus Röntgen Empty Re: Klaus Röntgen

Post  DIDNEY WORL Fri May 13, 2011 12:30 pm

WITTELSBACH? MORE LIKE WITTELS-BUTT---

...is what Vienna will be saying. :I XD

I love him and his moustache already B) accepted forever XD
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Fri May 13, 2011 6:02 pm

"THE DANCE IS OVER, PLEASE STOP SLAPPING MY BUTT--"

Yes, yessss, I love this guy, SO MUCH. He is easily my favourite Bavarian. Tyrol is going to dread dealing with this, so much fff.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Wet Fri May 13, 2011 6:05 pm

"Mein silly little weisswurst.....the dance is never over. NEVER."

/KILLED

Wet
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now