Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emiliano Vitale

4 posters

Go down

Emiliano Vitale Empty Emiliano Vitale

Post  Wet Fri May 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Human Name: Emiliano Vitale
Country/City/State/Province representing: The Vatican City State
Human age: 26
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Birthday/zodiac: February 11, Aquarius / earth snake
Carnival alliance: Mistique

Special Skills or Talents: On speaking terms with God….at least everyone thinks he is.

Role in Carnival and how it relates to the history of your character: Emiliano functions as Mistiques ‘priest’ (he’s the Vatican…..WHAT COULD THIS POSSIBLY BE A REFERENCE TO/shot), which basically means….he functions as a cheap shrink to Auguste and others who feel they have to get their sins off of their chest…so they may go off and sin more. Besides this he takes on the roll of Auguste’s BFF adviser and counselor. Other times you may find him performing a fake real exorcism for an audience.

Appearance: ((fffff, will add this too when I scan all my stuff in D: ))

Special personal items: A Bible, his favorite spectacles, and a bottle of holy water in the case that he’s actually asked to perform an ‘exorcism’.

Anything Else: His eyesight really is terrible without his glasses.

AU Background history: Emiliano grew up the only child of a highly religious Roman Catholic family, in a very conservative neighborhood. He didn’t have much wiggle room growing up, especially not when it came to deciding his future path; his parents thinking it best he choose the way of God. Emiliano, always eager to please his parents, did as he was bidden and found himself working as a young priest. Though it was not a life he had chosen for himself, it was a good one regardless….till he was accused of being a bit too close to the children under his tutelage. Wishing to save face under the burden of false allegations, Emiliano made himself scarce and now finds himself in the employment of Circus Mistique, or rather in the employment of his good terrible Catholic friend, Auguste.

Last edited by Wet on Fri May 13, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wet
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Emiliano Vitale Empty Re: Emiliano Vitale

Post  DIDNEY WORL Fri May 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Accepted! FFFF as a Lutheran, I enjoy the satire of this Vatican B) XD
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Glory Fri May 13, 2011 8:48 pm

VAN HELLSING IN THE HOUUUUUUSE OF THE LORD!!!! Prepare your confessions. :I

ffff I love all of your characters so much. They are so well thought-out <333 ffff Emiliano will work overtime listening to the Mistics bitch and groan confess.
Major Glory
Major Glory
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Wet Fri May 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Ffffffff, thank you <3

I always get nervous about making characters who don't have anything to do with my home country, but its nice to know I actually manage to do them justice XD

<33333

Wet
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Fri May 13, 2011 9:07 pm

fkjsdkg <3333 I love this guy so much, you don't even know. <:

Auguste will just call him up for the pettiest things, probably. "I REALLY WANTED TO GET YOUR OPINION ON THESE SHOES, CAN YOU TELL ME WHICH ONE YOU LIKE BETTER?" But lmao, I am excited for this. Catholicism is something so historically central to Versailles, so I'm eager for the development that can result from this. B)

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER-
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum