Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richard King [APP]

3 posters

Go down

Richard King [APP] Empty Richard King [APP]

Post  WITH YOUR MIIND Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Applications
Admin on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:26 am
Human Name: Richard ‘Dick’ King
Country/City/State/Province representing: Knightsbridge, London, England
human age: 24
sexual orientation: Hetrosexual
birthday/zodiac: November 27th/ Sagittarius (may change if I ever decide on an actual date. orz )
Carnival alliance:Mystique

Special Skills or Talents: Buckets full of handsome and charm. /shot None, knows how to wield a sword and sort out any riff raff, however.
Role in Carnival and how it relates to the history of your character: Guy who sells the tickets, since Knightsbridge is a shopping district when it comes down to it.

Appearance (please include a short detailed paragraph or picture): I draw latterr
Special personal items: A super antique iron sword
Anything Else: He will be rude to pretty much anyone that’s not female, a custmer or someone who has earned his respect. Even if you fit into one or more of those catagories, he might still decide to dislike you for no real reason. He also likes to horde unique or interesting items he finds. Touching his stuff is an instant path to dislike with no chance of redemption, especially if you mess up the order it’s in.

AU Background history
As a child Richard was brought up with his younger brother and sister in Belgravia where he went to a private school and was the best in his class at fencing. After an argument with his parents he was kicked out of the house to live in the country home by himself, where he then ran away and decided that he’d rather live rough (though not too rough since he always made sure he had money) and ended up becoming quite the well known delinquent in his area. After a few more years he managed to get himself in trouble with a local gang, deciding that rather than put up with their ‘incompetent and boorish behaviour’ that he’d leave the area—even the country to see what else was out there in the big wide world. Though of course, it didn’t interest him as much as he would have liked. Once his money was all spent he decided to get a job at one of the first circuses he’d visited while in the country after tracking it down again since it had had some. . . Interesting attractions and he had deemed it the most interesting think he’d seen in a long time.

[[ Logic suggests that the guy who you have to buy a ticket from is easier to RP with than the guy who sits in the shadows watching your erry mooove-- /shot ]]
WITH YOUR MIIND
WITH YOUR MIIND
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Richard King [APP] Empty Re: Richard King [APP]

Post  DIDNEY WORL Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:23 pm

Accepted! <3
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:32 pm

OH HEY, BBY-- <3 <3 I missed him--/sob Blargh, I have to go here in a sec, so I have no time to type, but I want to drop you a note later, so don't let me forget. :I /shot XD
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  WITH YOUR MIIND Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:46 pm

Thanyouuu ; U ; <3

Hurr. B) But I shall try my best to remind you? < u > Not that I'm really sure how-- whateverrrr.
WITH YOUR MIIND
WITH YOUR MIIND
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum