Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pyotr Petrovich

5 posters

Go down

Pyotr Petrovich Empty Pyotr Petrovich

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Human Name : Pyotr Petrovich Romanov (For some reason, he is always nicknamed 'Piter' like the city he came from, but he's really not sure why.)
Country/City/State/Province Representing: Saint Petersburg, Russia
Human age: 21
Sexual Orientation: Heteroromantic Asexual
Birthday/Zodiac: May 27th, Gemini/Year of the Sheep
Carnival Alliance: Mistique
Special Skills or Talents: Pianoist and a damn good chess player.

Role in Carnival and how it relates to the history of your character: Being the cultural capital of Russia and home to it's most famous composers and the schools they studied at, he is very gifted with music, and thus plays the piano for Mistique's shows.
...But that's just what he gets paid for. It's what he's doing on the sidelines that's interesting. He endeavors to follow in the footsteps of his father in two ways: 1) to travel as a 'commoner' (anything short of the royal treatment is the common life to him), and 2) to research human deformities/abnormalities in order to debunk superstition and fear (see: Kunstkamera musuem, a 'cabinet of curiosities' founded by Peter the Great in Piter for this very purpose). ...Though unlike his father, he's not into collecting malformed fetuses for the sake of knowledge. :I One step at a time.

Appearance: Same as always. Some kind of black-and-grey suit. :\ This is Piter, man, he doesn't wear interesting clothes.
Special personal items: A small collection of his favorite books and a very intricately carved chess set. Uh...the pieces sure do look a lot like real people...

Anything Else: He is for once uninterested in being in a seat of power. As he would put it: "No, I'd rather not have the shame of informing people that I'm in charge of a circus, thanks. :I" And believe it or not, he is actually not horrible towards the freaks. Towards the beautiful people, though? No. Still a troll.
AU Background history: Piter was born the son of one of the greatest Romanovs to have ever lived (especially in his opinion). For the most part, he had a prosperous and extravagant childhood, but has always been a manipulative jerkass with no capacity for love or empathy...special. After his father died, though, his 'brother' (who is not even related to him by blood, so no one is really sure why they're considered siblings) took over the Romanov household. Unable to stand seeing everything going to ruins, Piter left and joined up with Mistique.

Last edited by la prune on Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Pyotr Petrovich Empty Re: Pyotr Petrovich

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:31 pm

Accept~
A word of caution don't stick Piter hand in Eleri's tank

Admin
Admin

https://theaphcarnival.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:33 pm

Omg you have no idea how much Piter reminds me in anything of this guy from Carnivàle XD

http://doctormentalo.com/carnivale/ep2/lodz.jpg

He's the troll on that show XD plus, he's got Piter's style XD

In that show, no one sees the "management", since it's something supernatural, and only he can talk to it, bu oddly enough the first clue as to what management was was a bear in a fez on a unicycle XD BEARS ON UNICYCLES, EVERY ONE--
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  harlequin Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:35 pm

Yes! that dude always drinks absinthe though you should have Piter carry around like a billion bottles of booze

@babby I thought he was the baby-pig-human fetus in the first episode too confused

harlequin
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:39 pm

Lmao one day I counted how many times they showed him drinking absinthe XD

Drink absinthe
Confuse Ben
Drink absinthe
Smack around Lila
Drink absinthe
Troll Samson--

Ffff maybe not that much, but it was almost like that XD
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:41 pm

Yessss, so excite for this. B)

Lmao, Idk if Versailles will hate the guy for being a total troll, or love him as the only piece of non-carni society there. He'll probably ask Piter to all sorts of stuff for him. :l Since Versailles sucks at finances and puts everyone in debt. Always. Then people cut his head off. Always.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  harlequin Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:50 pm

@babby he kind of reminds me of old greg and his obsession with baileys I know he's think all day
mmmmmm~ Absinthe

@plum I'll save you some research time that might have come on later on and say it's most likely he will diagnosed Eleri with a rare form of Ichthyosis and a mermaid syndrome mutation,
(don't google it you get a bunch of sad pictures)

harlequin
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:53 pm

FFFFFF--

CREAMY BEIGE--

/will stop spamming this entry now XD
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:01 pm

@babby: lol, I have no idea what either of you guys are talking about, but I will take your word for it. XD

@harlequin: I'll keep it in mind (I distinctly recall watching a program on mermaid syndrome when I was in the 4th grade and being scarred forever /sob), though I'm not sure yet exactly what his research will entail. He's not really a science-y type, so idk if he will do actual diagnoses or what. XD

@Oppy: lmao, he will recommend all kinds of illicit money-making plots, since the experience he draws on is from his mafia days. B) EXTORTION, YESSSSSSSSS-- But Versailles best watch himself, or Piter will use him to control the finances. Just for the lulz. :I
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:10 pm

OH YEAH, I HAVE BEEN MEANING TO TELL YOU THIS, Quoted from wiki- this is Peter the Great meeting Louis XIV's wife

"One morning Madame de Maintenon awoke at Saint-Cyr to find a very tall man seated at a chair by the foot of her bed. Instead of showing surprise, she knew who the man was. It was a very distinguished royal visitor who was the toast of Paris. When the man asked what her illness was she replied "old age".

She then asked what brought him to her room, the man replied, "I came to see everything worthy of note that France contains." At that a smile appeared on her face and some of her beauty returned to her cheeks. At that the visitor, Tsar Peter the Great left the room. He later remarked to his aides that she had rendered a great service to the King and nation."

I forever will imagine this happening sometime between Piter and Auguste.

HOW CAN HE WATCH HIMSELF WHEN PITER WATCHES HIM WHILE HE SLEEPS. And lmao- Versailles doesn't understand economics at all. He'll just make Piter do everything and not care.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:36 pm

OH, THAT PETER. He makes me swoon, him and his 'stache. B) Why didn't his son inherit any of that charm. :I

So basically, when Auguste is old and on his death bed, Piter will be there. Watching. Laughing. /shot

Damn you, tempting Pitey like this. :I BUT FINE, HE WILL SEE WHAT HE CAN DO.
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum