Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arash Amirpour

4 posters

Go down

Arash Amirpour Empty Arash Amirpour

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Human Name : Arash Amirpour
Country/City/State/Province representing: Iran
Human age: 18
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Birthday/zodiac: February 11th, Aquarius
Carnival alliance: Ragtag
Special Skills or Talents: Arash had learned through training to master using fire on himself and for other tricks. He can self immolate himself for the public, along with doing a variety of other tricks. It's not painful when Arash uses his technique right. Of course he does mess up quite often.
Role in Carnival and how it relates to the history of your character: Does stuff with fire/Some Exotic things Iran is abundant in natural resources, oil and natural gas in particular. Arash works very well with oil, in his use of fire. Though he is a Shia Muslim, he has Zoroastrian heritage. Fire was very important to Zoroastrians. He can never get rid of his sins, but he tries in a way, to symbolically burn them away. Also there was a certain fascination with the exotic lifestyle of the Orient, before everyone hated Iran.
Appearance: Arash has still not completely mastered his fire ability. He has many burns scarring his body from this. Where his hair used to be longer and curly, he cuts it short now to prevent it from burning off. At 5'8” he's not very tall, he's thin and scruffy. Pic maybeee
Special personal items: He carries a misbaha with him to pray with. He generally wears his traditional clothing, though this is mostly for the crowd.
Anything Else: Arash is a pretty angry guy, he can't stand to be oppressed. He often does things without thinking. He gets offended very easily.

Au Background history*Arash grew up to a family that was part of the Persian nobility. They were very powerful, but over the course of time they lost their power to other noble families. Arash's family was at the bottom soon enough. They had to serve to the others they used to rule. Arash hardly remembered the days of their prosperity, but he heard the stories of it. He couldn't take the humiliation his family had suffered, anymore. His father at that moment seemed so incompetent. Arash made the assumption that the only way to get their family's name back would be to kill his father, and move the family up himself. When the assassination time came, Arash couldn't kill his father. He was caught in the deed though, and because of the importance of family in Iran, he was pretty much exiled. Arash wandered for a few years, before the ragtag group picked him up.

((Wtf is this, he sounds like a copy of Zuko))

Last edited by Oppy on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Arash Amirpour Empty Re: Arash Amirpour

Post  Major Glory Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:12 pm

holy shit oppy he is such a beast B)

I am so eager to have Faraz bug him nowww. Although I still need to figure out what he could do...something with tigers? BIG CAT RIVALRY Anyway, I smiled the whole time I read this maaaaan~ /respects forever
Major Glory
Major Glory
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:13 pm

Accepteddd~

lmao "does exotic things. sometimes with lions" sounds dirty. XD i just pictured him naked on a rug with a lion in front of him, all "hey, babe B)"
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:18 pm

Thank you both. B)

@ Mace We are reading Macbeth in English, I think it is my motivation. :l

Yesss, Faraz so needs to go bug him. B) He can stick his head in tiger's mouths. Arash will hope they eat him. :l

@ Babby

...He is pretty vulgar with those lions. :l That is his other act, btw. Lying on rugs naked with lions. B)

MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:40 pm

"NO, TEA DOESN'T SOLVE ANYTHING, BABA--!!" Obv why an assassination plot was needed.

Oh, sweet, this gives me a good bg story for Shahnaz B)
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:43 pm

LMAO, OBVIOUSLY THAT IS WHY. :l I wrote this bio then I'm like 'hmmmm banishment and fire-....shit' :l

Hurrr, I hope this bio is okay. Lmao, I wanted to check with you, but if you had any objections then be free to tell them on me. Or if I can change anything that can accomadate your idea of Shahnaz's history-
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Glory Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:57 pm

lmao it seems like everyone has left Amir by now: Arash, Faraz, Shahnaz, and Alex. Looks like he's FOREVER ALONE

@Oppy

hey, did you know I got the idea to rp Hyrcania b/c of a reference Macbeth makes about "O! Hyrcan tiger!" Fuck yeah kid is so hardcore he makes an insane, Scottish king shit his pantaloons.

And Arash's lions are alley cats compared to Faraz's tigers. Apparently, tigers are the most difficult animal to train for shows. Siegfried and Roy, back the funk up: Faraz has got this B)
Major Glory
Major Glory
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:11 pm

@Oppy: LOL ...Just so you know, I still laugh like a maniac when I look at/think of that pic. :I

It's totally cool with me. I was just going to say that Shahnaz missed her joojeh and went looking for him. XD Unless you want to say that they left together?

@Panic: LOOKS LIKE IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER GOLDEN AGE OF ANGSTY PERSIAN POETRY--
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:19 pm

@Panic

Well Macbeth is kind of a pussy- ...He lets his woman boss him around. NOW IF FARAZ SCARED LADY MACBETH-

Ffff- Faraz will scare the shit out of the audience, so bad. :l

@ Plum

That is understandable, I make myself laugh when I think about all the funny things I come up with. B)
Okayyyy, lmao- I think Arash would probably leave alone, not wanting to hurt his maman or anything. And too ashamed.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:23 pm

That reminds me, I was going to do a comic with the PSSR/Transi/Kurd trio, but then this forum came up and I forgot to. :( /MUST DO IT LATER BECAUSE IT MADE ME SMILE SO STUPIDLY IN ZOOLOGY

And then she will follow him anyways and make him feel even more ashamed. PLANS. BACKFIRED.
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:26 pm

Ffffuuuu- WELL I AM EXCITED FOR LATER. :l I've been sitting down doing nothing today, I blame the forum.

FFFUUUU- None of your plans work with her, she is just too sweet. Lmaoo- that seriously reminds me of my dog. When you get mad at him he just follows you everywhere and gets all over you...and makes you more mad.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum