Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allen Jones

3 posters

Go down

Allen Jones Empty Allen Jones

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:36 pm

Human Name : Allen Samuel Jones*, M.D.
Country/City/State/Province Representing: Houston, Texas, USA
Human age: 27 (That's what his ID says, so that's what he thinks, not realizing he's actually still a teenager. XD)
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Birthday/Zodiac: August 30, Virgo/Year of the Monkey
Carnival Alliance: none
Special Skills or Talents: WITCH DOCTOR--
Role in Carnival and how it relates to the history of your character: A vagabond doctor who will work for either carnival, for just the cost of room and board. ...That said, he normally stays with the ragtags, anyways, as they're more hospitable. :\
(Houston is home to the world's largest concentration of healthcare institutions, and all of said institutions are non-profit organizations.)
He mixes magic with science--he can do things like encourage cells to multiply to seal up a wound, mess with the opiate receptors in the brain to dull pain, cause bone marrow to produce more white blood cells...etc. It's all on a microscopic level, though, so it's really just a compliment to his normal medical practice. Basically, he can't do a whole lot more than a normal doctor, but he can do it without a fully-stocked medical center.

Appearance:
https://2img.net/h/i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww48/bionic_cripple/photo8.jpg
WAIT, WHERE ARE THE BLUE JEANS AND NASA SHIRT--
Special personal items: A half-decent telescope he built from junk, and some old photos of outer space (he's not sure where he got them from).

Anything Else: He may act stand-offish, but he's actually a humanitarian. When not working, he can usually be found in the Dust, star-gazing. He knows that he knows that there's something more out there, but he's not sure how he knows this.
AU Background history: Allen was a highly successful surgeon before the depression hit, and his practice fell apart. And while this may seem like a bad thing, it actually alleviated him of a lot of the stress that came with such a high-profile career. These days, he follows the carnivals around and offers his services to anyone in need; carnies, freaks, and stagehands alike. He always seems to have his head in the clouds beyond the atmosphere.

* I know I said that I'm not using Hetalia-canon surnames anymore, but this is the exception. Because the symphony hall I go to in the Theater District is called 'Jones Hall'. XD

((I never really got to use Allen much in the other rp, so...here we go. XD I hope it's okay that I'm putting an identity to the 'doctor' that has been mentioned to live with the ragtags.))
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Allen Jones Empty Re: Allen Jones

Post  DIDNEY WORL Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:46 pm

SNAZZY GLASSES, BRO.

Accepted~
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Yesss--

Arash will always visit him and ask 'Can you mess with the opiate receptors in my brain?'
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:25 pm

@babby: Yesssss, I enjoy me some pince-nez B)

@oppy: HE'D DO IT. BECAUSE HE'S A PUSHOVER. 'If you think I'll play favorites just because you're Irania-- ... :( /okay.jpg'
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down