Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darlings [Gagauzia/public]

2 posters

Go down

Darlings [Gagauzia/public] Empty Darlings [Gagauzia/public]

Post  DIDNEY WORL Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Morning was coming, and once again the caravan was moving on. Most were asleep, but not Güzäl. She had to make sure the dogs followed them to wherever they were going. It would be awful to think that they thought they were being abandoned.

So she let her accordion breathe, as well as her voice, to light their way like the pied piper led the rats from Hameln. That is, if the rats were like family. Or children. But as she recalled, the pied piper was significantly worse to the children.

She half hummed, half sang, tired though she was, to the following crowd of canines who would not survive without her guidance.

"Darling, Darling, darling, my sacred darling..." She crooned, fingers moving up and down the buttons and keys on the accordion. "Darling I believe your obsession is your only way out of here... Your only spiritual condition where your heart and should cross-appeal..."

She could hear the other women sleeping in the car, and tried to be as quiet as she could. But the dogs couldnt hear her otherwise, so she hoped they were used to it enough.

Well darling let's discuss our tactics: I will be mad and you will be posessed... That is the only way to fight this world, Those are the only times when we are at our best..."

Her legs dangled near the wheels as she smiled to the innocent creatures below her. "Darling, darling, darling, my sacred darling..."

((Bored :/ idk XD))

DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Darlings [Gagauzia/public] Empty Re: Darlings [Gagauzia/public]

Post  Dellusionaria Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:01 am

As the wheels of the caravan he was sleeping in made the floor vibrate subtlety, the young, new addition to the Ragtags made a yawn and sat up slowly. He stretched and rubbed his eyes, making them adjust to the light that was peeking through the small windows. It had only been Khalil's fourth day with the circus folks yet he still felt fidgety every time he woke, saw the other men around him sleep in bizarre positions caused by their sleep and the caravan moving, and tried to balance his still-groggy body to the motion.

The funny thing was that despite the mildness of this everyday sensation compared to the chaos back in his Pre-Ottoman and World War I life, he couldn't quite get used to it. He was starting to regret every thinking of joining the circus. Even though it was an instant way for him to travel the world.

Another yawn came up as he felt for his pouch, which had his hat and other belongings except his two saifs (the two swords were too long for the pouch so, despite the other's cautious remarks, he kept them at his side whenever he slept). He was about to grab his robes nearby when something caught his ear.

Footsteps. No, scratch that. PAW steps, and only one human walking. Though muffed by the rigged wheels of the caravan, it was still the sound of dogs walking. And, for some reason, the sound of an accordion playing. The sounds made him quite awake now, and cautious. The sound of the dogs' thumping and the human's steps while playing an accordion could mean anything around these parts.

With as much balance as he could muster while walking in a moving caravan filled with sleeping people, he made his to one of the windows. He grabbed one of the locks and opened on panel.Morning sunlight peaked in even more when he half-opened the window, and he felt the cool and fresh air upon his bare chest. Squinting his eyes to adjust to the light, he tried to focus at his surroundings.

His hearing didn't betray him. With a surprised expression, he was now looking at half a dozen or more dogs walking side-by-side caravan in perfect alignment. The dogs had a bliss look upon their faces, which was caused by what he saw next; one of the lady Ragtags was playing an accordion and walking---no wait, LEADING---the dogs.

Though he was taken aback at first, the instrument's melody clung to him and he couldn't help but smile. Leaning abit, he waved to the girl.

"Sabah alkhair, habibiti!" He called out enthusiastically.

((Sabah alkhair = "good morning", habibiti = fem. version of "darling".

I hope I didn't bore you more with my long reply. OTL))
Dellusionaria
Dellusionaria
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Location : A broom closet in Quezon City, stalking you on the web

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:41 pm

((Sorry this took so long orz;Wink)

She had caught the ledge of the caravan, by then, and was seated on it and playing, tired of walking.

Well. It looked like she had woken someone up. It was the new addition. He would get used to it, in time.

And at least he didn't seem upset. He was probably having a harder time coping with Cosim's snoring, and the music masked that. A little.

"Salut!" She called back in Turkish-accented Romanian, knowing that she was one of the only people around that spoke Gagauz. "I hope I'm not bothering you." If she was, she wouldn't stop. The animals were much more important.

"Khalil, right?"
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellusionaria Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:18 am

((It's cool. C:))

"You win a prize, kid", the Arab answered back. "Yeah, I'm Khalil, but remember to call me Jannat' Adn when we perform, 'kay?"

By now he was suspecting whether the dogs have sensed him with the music pausing and all. And they did, all whipping their heads at him, some growling at him, being overprotective of their enchantress.

He gulped. It wasn't much because he didn't like dogs (Saluki dogs were actually a somewhat favorite of his) but eh was more of a cat lover, and he had TOUCHED a few cats the previous nights. Scurrying back to his place to get his robes and hat, he came back to the window.

The caravan was still moving, so he avoided the dogs' gazes and looked ahead. "Akla Muhammad....What city are we going to?" He was so excited that he couldn't help but smile like a child and ask. "Are we going to do a show there?"
Dellusionaria
Dellusionaria
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Location : A broom closet in Quezon City, stalking you on the web

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down