Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look at what these millions of tiny bears can do--

4 posters

Go down

Look at what these millions of tiny bears can do-- Empty Look at what these millions of tiny bears can do--

Post  DIDNEY WORL Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:29 pm

I bet Itakshir has a bunch of random crap bears steal. XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jh8CMnhPF4&feature=related

God, i have so many bear videos thanks to the weird obsession my dad has with them.
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Look at what these millions of tiny bears can do-- Empty Re: Look at what these millions of tiny bears can do--

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:36 pm

LMAO WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN--

He totally sends his bears to Mistique to steal stuff for him. B) ....Actually, no, they probably do it on their own. He's not that smart. :I
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Look at what these millions of tiny bears can do-- Empty Re: Look at what these millions of tiny bears can do--

Post  DIDNEY WORL Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:42 pm

IF I HAD A QUARTER FOR EVERY TIME MY DAD SAID, 'ELIZABETH, COME HERE AND LOOK AT THIS BEAR--' I WOULD HAVE PAID FOR MY COLLEGE TUITION ALREADY--

And he does send them. Because he's too stupid to know that a bear walking casually around a carnival would be pretty conspicuous. XD /shot

Best part is when the bear just tosses everything out of the trunk XD "YOUR SHIT ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME I AM A BEAR."
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:03 am

YOU HAVE AINU BLOOD IN YOUR FAMILY AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME-- :l

lmaoooo, that is totally going to be included in his next infiltration proposal to Transi and Iran. "I totally have the best plan ever!! 8D 8D 8D So, there's this bear, right--" The bear will break in AND drive the getaway vehicle. Such genius. B)

'WHERE'S THE HUNNY GOD DAMN YOU--' /shot
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:12 am

WELL, I AM INHUMANLY PALE--

Fffff no, my dad is like the dad from Jimmy Neutron. He is a closeted bear-lover (GOD that sounds super gay :I) but he is openly in love with ducks. Our shelves= a few pictures of me and my mom and DUCKS DUCKS EVERYWHERE--

But once we were driving back from somewhere through a really wooded area and he was looking around frantically for a bear. "I SWEAR TO GOD, IF I DON'T SEE A BEAR BEFORE I DIE--" he was being serious, but I just burst out laughing. XD

The bear also makes an excellent designated driver.

"No-- let me drive, I can dotally trive--"
"MAAAAAUUUGGHHHHH--"
"I guess you're right..."
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:57 am

BEARS.
Oh Gosh I love bears. Not as much as your father (DEFINITELY NOT AS MUCH AS HIM) but I do. B)

They could always dress the bear up in people clothes. NOBODY WOULD SUSPECT A THING-
Blank
Blank
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:10 am

Or you know, dress Transi in a bear suit and he can punch Vienna in the face-- XD
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:14 am

PFFFFFFT-

His mind is so set on punching women while in a bearsuit, he'll forget to steal information. LIKE THE FAILURE HE IS. /shot

"SEE COSIM? THIS IS WHY WE WERE GOING TO SEND THE BEAR IN---"
Blank
Blank
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:19 am

THE BEAR HAS HIS PRIORITIES STRAIGHT. THE BEAR KNOWS HOW TO DO BUSINESS.
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  harlequin Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:52 am

HOW?!..........

How did the bear close the hatch door and turn the ignition?
They don't have thumbs scratch

harlequin
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:51 pm

lol, that is my dad, but with donkeys. XD ...Actually, donkeys are pretty much the only animals in the whole world that he likes (and even then, he might be pretending, idek). :I You know that stereotypical story of the kid who brings a stray dog home and goes 'can we keep it?'. My dad really did that. But with a donkey. XD You gotta love a country where kids can find stray donkeys.

asldfjks--PFFFFF you have no idea how hard I laughed at 'MAAAAUUUUGGGGHHH'. XD

But really, that bear probably drives better than Itak could. And definitely better than Arash could. :I
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:13 pm

My dad is a manchild who loves all animals. XD at our old house there was a duck couple that would always come back because he fed them, and he called them Rick and Ilsa like Casablanca. XD

Fffff donkeys are so adorable, I would so want one as a pet XD

ITAK: DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING.
ARASH: B.S. INTELLIGENCE EXPERT.
TRANSI: WEAPONS EXPERT
BEAR: LEADER--

/shot
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  harlequin Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:26 pm

You know the world's going to end with a race of hyper intelligent bears that enslave everyone but the ainu :I
I didn't believe that they could before but now I'm pretty sure our asses are bear food

/end of spamming

harlequin
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:33 pm

lmao, we had a duck couple at one of our old houses, too. XD They swam around in our pool.

My dad promised me a donkey with racing stripes. I never got one. Just this cruddy red car-- BI /SHOT

ITAK'S JOB IS SO CRITICAL TO THE SUCCESS OF THE MISSION. YOU ALWAYS NEED A LEEROY JENKINS IN THE GROUP.
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum