Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forthtelling [Transnistria/public]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Forthtelling [Transnistria/public] - Page 3 Empty Re: Forthtelling [Transnistria/public]

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:43 pm

"I--I was running towards you," she corrected, trailing off in embarrassment, "Or, I meant to..." Now she understood why she'd never run into him; she'd missed him altogether. And now he thought she'd been trying to run away.

Hiding her face in her hands, she squeaked, "I'm scared of everything..." It was mortifying to admit, but she'd have to be...well, blind to not see it herself. She was afraid of people, animals, illness, injury, loneliness, death, dirt, dust... The list went on. The fact that she was just a little afraid of him, occasionally, didn't mean much.
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Forthtelling [Transnistria/public] - Page 3 Empty Re: Forthtelling [Transnistria/public]

Post  DIDNEY WORL Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Running towards him, huh? She must have missed by five feet or more. Which made him laugh even more, but he paused when she covered her face in embarrassment.

Gently, he pulled them away. "If you weren't afraid of anything you wouldn't be human. You're just... more open about your fears. Which is good." But... He still felt awful that he, someone who was supposed to make sure she didn't feel afraid, frightened her. It didn't seem to be any small scare either.

"Do you forgive me?" He didn't know if he could ever look her in the eyes (no matter if she could see his or not) if she was still afraid of him like she had been.
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum