Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mon Petit Chou [Versailles/Publicish]

2 posters

Go down

Mon Petit Chou [Versailles/Publicish] Empty Mon Petit Chou [Versailles/Publicish]

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:16 pm

Auguste had been planning what to do for a while. He was planning how to get leverage over that Moldovan. That potentially involved securing a relationship with the man's sister. There was planning how to get in, how to seduce the girl, and how to have the time to sleep with her. She was a prostitute, she was probably pretty easy. He did plan to get this sex for free, though. She wouldn't be as easy then. In the worst of circumstances, Auguste would make her easy. He was good at that, as was demonstrated by his and the Austrian whore's relationship. He slept with her after one conversation. And she considered herself to be refined- That was laughable. But, at least she had good tastes.

He found out that the Moldovan was with his girls after a certain time. Auguste would slip in then. It was essential not to be caught up in the brothel. That would ruin his reputation, something he could not ruin.

He knew where that expensive prostitute slept. The brothel was quiet, it was closed down for the night. She wouldn't have any customers in her room. He could knock the door, and be let in. He couldn't stand outside it for too long or he might be noticed.

He wouldn't have to stand out there for too long. He was certain. This would go through, he was also certain of that. Nothing was ever uncertain for Auguste.

There was only a momentary pause, as he formed his new face. This act would be both concerned and passionate. He was now a desperate man, but not pitifully desperate, he was romantically desperate. Women loved that stuff. He finally knocked.

“Mademoiselle-” he breathed out, in a whisper to the closed door. She could not resist him. He was in a position of power over her, he was romantic and handsome. Nobody could resist him.

((RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, CRINA.))
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Mon Petit Chou [Versailles/Publicish] Empty Re: Mon Petit Chou [Versailles/Publicish]

Post  Blank Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:48 pm

(WHAT A CREEPER.)

It was a pleasantly quiet night for the Transylvania. She didn't have to see a single client that night. Why they weren't busy, she had no idea. But she wouldn't dare complain about it.

Crina brushed out her long frizzy hair, preparing for sleep. She wanted to wake up early so she could enjoy some time off, just in case the next day made up for the lack of business. She also wanted to explore more, possibly even sneak into the main tent. She had never entered it but she assumed, because the outside was grand, the inside would be just the same.

Maybe she could meet new faces too.
And maybe learn tricks.
Or even--

“Mademoiselle-”

The low voice made her jolt from her excited thoughts. Who was that? The brothel was closed, customers weren't allowed in. They couldn't get in. Was it her brother? Maybe he was angry-- Or maybe it was her mother! Crina jumped up and towards the door, opening it with some hesitance.

"Hello-"
Her hazel eyes widened with slight surprise. The door swung open.
"Mr. Bourbon?"
Why was he here? It wasn't the end of the week yet, they still had time to give him his money. Had Dimitrie angered him? So many questions swam through her head.

"Come in, come in," Her brows furrowed in slight concern as she welcomed him inside. "May I help you..?"
Blank
Blank
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Mon Petit Chou [Versailles/Publicish] Empty Re: Mon Petit Chou [Versailles/Publicish]

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:36 pm

She should have looked concerned. Auguste placed a hand to his heart, he let out a sigh of relief. He seemed unhinged, he wasn't, but he looked it. If he got caught he would never be able to meet this beauty again.

"I hope I have not woken you-" he stated, quickly allowing himself into the room. His hands moved to hers, not a very affectionate move in his book, but meant more to be gratuitous. He kissed both of her cheeks, really, it was just a greeting. There was a whispered 'thank you,' as his lips neared her ears.

"It was difficult to wait this long, but I know this would be the only time I would be able to reach you..." His hands continued to rest on hers. Sustaining physical contact would increase his chances of getting her love tonight. He kissed her hand. "Your brother does not want me here. But, I could not stay away."

"It's so difficult-" He looked into her eyes. Eye contact was also very important. It made the woman feel more important, or something like that. She would also get to see the (fake) passion that filled Auguste's eyes. "I- I did not know what came over me, after I met you. I had to visit you, again. Not for pay, of course... You women are so much more than the price they put on you."

"I wanted to see you as yourself- ." A very genuine looking smile formed on his face. "And I do not want you to see me only as the man in charge of the carnival. You too, can see me as myself. I demand nothing of you, but that."
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:01 pm

Her stomach was fluttering. This man was seemed so sincere, so romantic...He wasn't like the other men; they only wanted her for her body while he said he wanted to know her personally. Crina could feel her cheeks flare up in a blush, giving a gentle squeeze to the man's hand.

"I..." A shy smile grew on her face. Bashfully, she gazed at the ground. "I-i don't know what to say Mr. Bourbon-"

It didn't seem odd that he was eager to meet her again or that he had fallen so quickly for her. Nothing about the situation struck her as strange.

She was a naive young woman.
Blank
Blank
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:33 pm

His hands moved away from hers. His new (soon to be) lover looked down. Did she not deem herself worthy to look at him? He smiled. She needn't do that. It was not as if she was a made or anything. She was not equal to him, she knew that. Auguste liked people to know that. However, for the moment, she was allowed to deem herself worthy of him. His hands quickly moved to her smooth face. He tilted her chin up. Auguste wanted to guarentee her loyalty. That could be made through a pact of the eyes. There was a pause.

"You don't have to say anything." His face came down on to hers. His lips also onto hers. There was no reason for speech with Auguste. He did not want his women for their words. He had men for that. He was quick and smooth. He had actions, he would lead, and the Transylvanian would simply need to follow.

One would think that these sorts of actions would not be so impressive to prostitutes. However, Crina's customers probably never put such affection into their actions. There was a difference between love and lust. Auguste knew so well how to put a mask of love over his lust.

((FFFUUU SORRY))
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:18 pm

A red flag should have went up at this point. Nobody was ever this affectionate towards somebody they just met. That only happened in fairy tales and trashy novels.

Yet Crina didn't find anything unusual about it. This man, for some reason she couldn't explain, made her feel good. He made her feel inexplicably happy. And he made her feel like she owed everything to him. But why, she didn't know.

Then his lips met hers. The Transylvanian froze up, unsure if she should pull away or pull Auguste in closer. She decided to go with the former (after only a few moments of 'thought' of course). Crina cupped the man's face, a modest smile graced her lips, and spoke softly.

"Do you really mean what you say?"

She needed to believe he was being honest. She didn't want to give herself to a liar.
Blank
Blank
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:34 pm

He was almost worried when she gave lent him the pause. If there was one thing Auguste hated it was uncertainty. Auguste was a man of order, he was a man who liked to be in control. Humans were best when they worked how Auguste wanted them to. They did not work that way sometimes. And when they did not, Auguste was at a complete loss.

The moment of uncertainty was gone. The girl had accepted Auguste. His smile was back in full.

"Do you really mean what you say?"

There was only a slight pause. He breathed out an "Of course." And of course, that was a lie. Auguste never meant what he said. Auguste had never really cared for any other woman in his life. He had only ever loved one other person. That one person deserved Auguste's complete loyalty, his complete honesty. That person was no longer in Auguste's life. But even after his death, Auguste worked to please him. Auguste was honestly in love with him. He owed everything to the man. One could say that Auguste was built by him. The modern Auguste was almost completely a product of this one man.

He placed his lips to hers again. His hands traced down to the material covering her shoulders. It was loose. He just shrugged the covering down. She did not need to cover her body from him. He would not need to cover his from her.

"You...you've captured my heart, completely-..." Most women believed in love at first site. That was the card Auguste was playing. It was a ridiculous idea, but she seemed to be taking it.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:30 am

(I don't know how to reply sobbbb-)

She pulled away once more, tugging the fabric back up. A sort of 'tsk' noise escaped from her. He was eager wasn't he?

"Say that you love me."
He had already said he was enamored with the Transylvanian, but that wasn't enough; A minuscule part of her was still doubtful.

Crina wrapped her hands around his and led him to her bed, sitting down on its edge. With an innocent, almost devious, grin, she looked up at him with a tilted head.

"Say it.." A light laugh. "Then you can have me."

(LOVE ME LOVE ME SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME-)
Blank
Blank
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:52 pm

He had already made it very clear that he was madly in love with her. However, Auguste understood that women often wanted reassurance. How many times had Franze asked him to say that? Too many. Each time he said it, the words only felt like vomit. He could say them to somebody he hated, and likewise to somebody he hardly knew, but would not mind to get to know. His blue eyes stared into the girl once again.

"I love you." his smile quickly turned playful, to match the Transylvanian's. One of his shoes were kicked off, and he reached down to take the other off. He'd wait for her move before he took anything else off. He did not want to seem the vulnerable one. Inching towards her, his hands went to her sleeves again. The dress looked easy to take off. The girl was a prostitute, though. She probably had to take the dress off a lot. It couldn't be too much of a hassle.

Auguste did have to wonder how many hands had shrugged those sleeves off. How many had felt the soft skin of her small and perky breasts? They were Auguste's hand's final destination. He traced down from her shoulders slowly. If she resisted, she could pull his hands away, he allowed for that. He did not want to overstep his boundaries. However, she must have been used to it? Sex was usually a way to seal a deal of intimacy. Women were bound to men after sex. Franze was bound to Auguste, after their first love making. Sex would not have that much meaning to a prostitute. In fact, it probably would make Auguste just like all the other men. He didn't want to be like them. He wanted to stand out. Though he would have liked sex, more than that, he wanted her loyalty. He could get sex from Franze (Or a few other female workers) anytime he wanted.

His lips passed her's only briefly. They came up to her ear next. "I don't want to go too fast-" it was a crisp whisper. "Please, whatever makes you comfortable, mon petit chou-" How often did her customers consider her comfort? Probably never.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:19 pm

Crina lifted his hand from her bosom and kissed it.

"Then lets wait."

It wouldn't be long until she fully caved to his desires; their 'waiting' would probably last a week at most. But that was okay. He was putting her comfort first, that was all she cared about. It was as if the man really did love her.

She tugged him down and pressed her lips against his, letting out a soft giggle.

"Te iubesc..."

(Sorry :C So lame and short.)
Blank
Blank
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:13 pm

"Comme vous voulez-" he smiled. Really, he came hoping that he could get sex. But if he didn't get it, that was alright. He was fine with snuggling. Or whatever it was that women liked to do instead of having sex. They were so fond of affection, or some other form of attention. It was really ridiculous.

He went down when she pulled him. She said something. He didn't understand it, but he assumed it was an 'I love you,' or something like that in her own language.

His hands went to her face, then to her hair. He leaned his head in for an even deeper kiss. He would never play along like this with Franze. Crina was lucky. Auguste realized that now this girl probably wanted something playful from him, he would change his game for that.

"Tomorrow, I want you to take work off." he grinned, feeling the skin of her shoulders. "I will too. We can explore around town, just the two of us. Whatever you lose for that day- you can have from me. I want to be with you, Crina." And his lips reached for her's, once more.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:05 pm

Her smile dropped, brows furrowing. It wouldn't be difficult to ask for a day off. She could just make up some excuse about woman troubles and her brother would go along with it. He always did.

Yet that didn't mean she could go off with Auguste. Dimitrie hated the Frenchman. He was protective of his sisters as well. This wouldn't end well if they were found out.

"I want to be with you too.."

Crina traced her finger along his jaw before pecking it.

"..But What about Dimi?"

She wondered if he could defend himself, he didn't seem the fighting type.
Blank
Blank
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:07 pm

Auguste's smile did not waver, though her's might have. His fingers moved to the lowest cut of her dress, before moving up to her face. He kissed her where his fingers left off.

"And what about him?" his grin was cheeky, and youthful. "Don't tell him about me. He won't find out." His two fingers went to his lips, then to hers, indicating that they both would not talk about their relationship. It would be a secret. He would have no problem keeping his part a secret. He was used to it. He had been in relationships before, he had never been loyal. They rarely suspected anything. Franze was more demanding then his most of his past 'lovers', (for the exception of one, who Auguste remembered being quite like Franze.) it would be harder to keep this secret from her. However, he could do it.

Then if Crina had any troubles with her brother. That would not be a problem, her brother worked for the carnival, he was under Auguste's thumb. (even if he resisted)

"Our love will be secret to all but ourselves." His arm reached over, to bring the two closer to each other. He kissed her head.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down