Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/has been through hell and back to upload this. :I

3 posters

Go down

/has been through hell and back to upload this. :I Empty /has been through hell and back to upload this. :I

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:04 pm

OH. MY. GOD. This is the worst WiFi ever. 8I Glad I'll only be here for one day.

Anyways, I was going to apologize for this sub-par quality, but...you don't know how much trouble I went to in order to draw/upload these. You just don't know. :'I

https://2img.net/h/i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww48/bionic_cripple/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0254.jpg

No refs were available when I drew these, sorry. :( Also, as indicated by the very poorly sketched dark line, these are 2 separate comics, read vertically.

P.S. Had to leave tablet at home. So no Tegs, after all, boohiss. :\
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

/has been through hell and back to upload this. :I Empty Re: /has been through hell and back to upload this. :I

Post  DIDNEY WORL Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:24 pm

Oh my god XD I am laughing so much XD the "a wizard" panel is my new phone background. XD

Arash, what an asshole--

Totally unrelated, but my though train: I saw the jack in the box, and then Transi in the comic, and I thought of that scene from elf where he's sent to toy testing because he's not good at doing what elves do, and I just thought of Transi during the USSR testing guns and tanks like that-- but that would be considerably more dangerous. BUT HE WOULD BE JUST AS SCARED--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kl-Cu5FBqQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I felt so sick and awful before but not anymore fffff <3
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

/has been through hell and back to upload this. :I Empty Re: /has been through hell and back to upload this. :I

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:34 pm

LMAO- THIS MADE ME GIGGLE SO HARD.

Ffff- Arash is such a dick, mann. But he is honest. /shottt

And awwww, I hope you have fun there at least. <3 YOU WILL BE MISSED, VERY MUCH.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:46 pm

@babby: Lmao, I almost made him ask her that in the actual rp. ALMOST. XD

"I'm telling you, he's fine! Look: Itakshir, what's 2x2?"
"Duhhhhhh..."
"...I'll give you a hint, it's the same as 2+2."
"...Duhhhhhhhh..."
"SEE??"

Pffft, Piter 'forgot' to let him use a silencer--/SHOT

I am glad. B) Nothing makes me happier than when people enjoy my comics. XD I really should go back to drawing them more.

@oppy: Naw, Arash just speaks the truth. B) Like a good Zoroastrian should--/shot

And thank youuuu, I will. X) DON'T DESPAIR, I'LL BE BACK ON FRIDAY, MY LOVELIES--
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:36 pm

"Two... Plus another two... That equals.... Four?"
"DON'T TELL HIMTHE ANSWER--"
"I... Had to figure it out for myself..."
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum