Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timur Azizov

4 posters

Go down

Timur Azizov Empty Timur Azizov

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Human Name : Timur Azizov
Country/City/State/Province representing: Uzbekistan
human age: 22
sexual orientation: Heterosexual
birthday/zodiac: September 1st, Virgo
Carnival alliance: Mistique
Special Skills or Talents: None really. :/

Role in Carnival and how it relates to the history of your character: He's the distributor for the carnival. He buys the materials they need from other places and distributes it to the carnival. Uzbekistan was located in the center of the silk road, so it was a place for all sorts of trades to pass through. He's really the middle guy. His culture identity is a complete mix of East and West, proving that he did provide a path for both sides. Uzbeks are also very good at bargaining. This is also an occupation that's open for some illegal tricks. Uzbekistan is the 5th most corrupt country in the world, and gets away with it.

Appearance (please include a short detailed paragraph or picture): His face is square, and tanned from his physical labor. His features are very mixed, as the cultural fabric of Uzbekistan is. His hair is black and short. Timur sports three golden teeth, and he takes much pride in them. (maybe pic laterrr)
Special personal items: He always wears his skullcap.

Anything Else: He's a pretty cool guy. He'll also probably be making bread a lot, since nobody else knows how to make it.

AU Background history: Timur did not really have many options given his upbringing and family situation. The cotton field he worked in was destroyed one day. He was never the favourite, (Damn you, Kazakhstan. :l ) so he was just sent off somewhere. He found some city with a nice bazaar and went there to sell stuff. He scammed some of the caravans that came through, Mistique got a really bad deal from him. After much bargaining he secured a well paying job with them.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Timur Azizov Empty Re: Timur Azizov

Post  Major Glory Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:25 pm

I've only seen this guy in a few threads on tegs, but I like him so much. XD Idk why, but I do. Must be the teeth B) and omg bread<333 I do love me some freshly baked bread B9
Major Glory
Major Glory
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:26 pm

BROS FOR LYFE.
accepted~
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Awww yeah, my grandfather's name = Aziz B)

Hurr, Mirza will be mooching off of his bread so much--/shot
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:33 pm

@Sheep- It is because he is Uzbekistan, bitches love Uzbekistan. LMAO IT PROBABLY IS THE TEETH. I draw his mouth all the time at school. :l that is the only thing I draw- the teeth. And yesss, central asian bread is so good. B)

@Puppy- B) THEIR DENTISTRY BUSINESS = PRICES SO PREMIUM, YOU CAN NOT COMPREHEND. LMAO, I can't wait to rp Moldova and Uzbekistan together. THEY ARE BROS SO HARD.

@Plum- FFFF- I also actually knew that. B) You don't know that I know these things, but I do.

Timur will flip shit if Mirza tries to lay the bread upside down... Or if he does any other sorts of vulgar things with the bread- Actually if he treats it like it is something less than sacred, he will never be allowed any. Ever again.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:04 pm

It's okay, you can join the other thousands of people watching me. I am quite accustomed to this--/shot

This is Mirza, man, only Kuchik Khan is holy. :\ lmao, well damn, maybe I shouldn't have de-claimed Adilet; he's probably the only other person there who treats bread as sacred. XD
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:17 pm

I am your number one stalker, though. :l

Ffff- too bad he wouldn't get any. :l Damn Kyrgyz. Uzbekistan probably left him out in the rain or something, so he would die.

Kyrgyz: Take care of him---

Uzbek: LOL K. /neglect/leave in rain
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:14 pm

idk, I haven't received a ring from you in my mailbox yet. You have some tough competition. :I

FFFFF--Oh my god, I should not have laughed at that. But it's okay, everyone is cruel to Adilet, he's used to being left out in the rain--

Adilet: /forever neglected /SOB SOB SOB ALL I WANT IS A WIFE AND A YURT WHY ALLAH WHY--
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum