Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexis Makedonski

4 posters

Go down

Alexis Makedonski Empty Alexis Makedonski

Post  Major Glory Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:05 pm

Human Name: Alexis Makedonski

Country/City/State/Province representing: (FYRM) Macedonia

Human age: 25

Sexual orientation: Straight

Birthday/zodiac: September 8, Virgo

Carnival alliance: Ragtag

Special Skills or Talents: Incorporates local dances into rolling globes, but is somewhat out of practice. Quick learner and adapts well.

Role in Carnival and how it relates to the history of your character: For a lack of a better term, Alexis is a globe roller. She rolls globes. But not just any old sphere, the performance globes vary in sizes, but she mostly uses the bigger ones for an added wow-factor and ease. In addition to maneuvering the globes around the ring, Alexis can also perform several tricks like juggling or show off some gymnastics. Her talents represent the attitude of the Ancient Macedonian campaigns across Europe, Africa and Asia, but her technique is rather rusty due to “retirement.” Somewhat of a kiss-up, she can be a little too eager to prove her worth as a circus act.

Appearance (please include a short detailed paragraph or picture): coming soon~ :3

Special personal items: Colorful hand-woven aprons, some tarnished silver jewelry, and a wallet that holds more family photos than money.

Anything Else: She will compete to the death to be Ragtag den mama.

AU Background history: After fleeing from the increasingly violent struggles between left and right-wing Macedonians seeking independence from the Kingdom of Serbia, Alexis has found herself unable to return home. Although heartbroken over the political tensions straining her country, she has used the unprecedented exile as a means of self-discovery, to uncover what being a Macedonian is about. While her ethnic ability may be held in question, Alexis’ straight-forwardness and optimism cannot be denied. She has managed to support herself by working for the Ragtags as a performance artist, which she has not actively been since her youth. However, Alexis- like any other true Macedonian- views this as another challenge that will be conquered. The pay may not be great nor the food decent, but the fact that she has reunited with her long-lost son Faraz is enough to keep her happy.

Last edited by SheepintheBigCity on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Major Glory
Major Glory
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Alexis Makedonski Empty Re: Alexis Makedonski

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:12 pm

YESSSSS--- B) I love this lady. She is such a MILF. Hurrrr I'm so happy to see you rp her here. B)

Of course, do you know what her relation with Amir and then Arash would be in this? As I imagine it is different than canon. Mamabear Mace should maul Arash for beating up her bby.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:16 pm

COSIM'S NEW MOMMA-- jus let it happen. :I ... Except he addresses her as "sir yes sir" /SHOT

Accepted~ I love the symbolism in her act =v=
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Glory Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:38 pm

@Oppy

ffff, I thought I spammed her too much, but if you love her so much then I shall keep her ; V ; Thank you so much~!!!

And I'm not sure about that. Idk she was a mistress/gold-digger or something. It's so true :I Really, it's still true today /sobs and she would maul him with a mama ho-bear's love, of course. Especially since if he shows interest in her bby Alex >:U RAAAAAAAWRGHRH

@Gyaru

AND YAAAAAAAAY~ MORE MOUTHS TO FEED BBYS where are her grandbbies, new son? >:Y
Thank you! Very Happy and I'm proud of it, too. Cumania has claim over horse acts, so I just wiki'd circus acts, found globing and was all CCCB

Major Glory
Major Glory
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:22 pm

OOOOH A CHALLENGER, HUH? *PUSHES UP SLEEVES, SHAKES FISTS WIMPY LIKE*/shotsob

Mmmm Mace B) <3333

She could have done horse tricks! xD Cumania just takes care of them. He lives the sad life of scooping up poop and dealing with a bitchy wife--

Blank
Blank
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Glory Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:46 pm

fffff lmao i love you XD

oh, well, I still felt like that sort of impeded on his talents as the token Fabio horse-whisperer. BUT NOW NICO AND MACE CAN GOSSIP IN THE WOMENS' SHOWERS ABOUT THEIR PLANS FOR "TEAM MAMA" DOMINATION.
Major Glory
Major Glory
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:09 pm

OHOHOHO- Of course. B) Team MILF is the team in my heart.

FFFFFabio..xD
Blank
Blank
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Glory Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:21 pm

I would demand a Team MILF shirt if I wasn't so embarressed to wear it :I

And I like to imagine Danylo's daily routine like every cheesy romance novel cover Fabio's ever appeared on < V >
Major Glory
Major Glory
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum