Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Things Great and Small [Mace&Hyrcania/Public]

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

All Things Great and Small [Mace&Hyrcania/Public] - Page 2 Empty Re: All Things Great and Small [Mace&Hyrcania/Public]

Post  Major Glory Sat May 14, 2011 9:07 pm

Faraz's face lit up when Emiliana's mother actually gave them permission to see the tiger. He snatched her wrist and practically skipped towards the large feline that was rolling in the sawdust in an attempt to rub the flaky drool-vomit residue off its hide. "How do you like him? Like I said, tigers are the toughest animals to train ever. More so than elephants or lions!" He wrapped his arms around the creature's head and scratched it behind the ears. "You can pet him if you like. He wouldn't harm a fly, unless I say otherwise," he added with a victorious smirk on his lips. Faraz knew for a fact that she had to be impressed now. No one with half a brain stem could deny that he had a knack for training animals.

In the meantime, Alexis was chatting it up with Nicoleta. It was wonderful to actually carry on a conversation with someone who actually knew what she was talking about. "Yes! Yes! That's just one that I can dance quite well now. It took some practice but," she leaned back calmly, "I did it with enough effort." This was a nice change of pace, one she could get used to. "And who knows? Perhaps we could perform as a duo one day?"

She would have been nicer to Arash had he arrived in a more respectable manner. The remnants of his last meal still dotted his chin, causing Alexis to draw up her nose. "No tea now; I only serve that during breakfast." The Macedonian spun him around from the table by the shoulders and directed him to a small wash basin in the corner. "Wash your face and then you can have some coffee." Alexis brushed her hands off on her apron. "Maybe you'll feel better after that. It's Turkish, but that's all I have." Turning to the Romanian, she inquiered, "I hope that is alright with you?"
Major Glory
Major Glory
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

All Things Great and Small [Mace&Hyrcania/Public] - Page 2 Empty Re: All Things Great and Small [Mace&Hyrcania/Public]

Post  DIDNEY WORL Sat May 14, 2011 9:32 pm

She nearly almost tripped as she was yanked outside, but she caught herself. No weakness. Unfortunately, the same rule applied to the tiger. "So what? Tigers are cats. People keep cats for pets."

Striding over to the animal with a face full of determination above shaking knees, she tapped the predator's head lightly. "See? Anyone can do it."

((So short, ughhh sorry )Smile)
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Sun May 15, 2011 10:46 am

Arash didn't understand why the woman he was staring at stood up. But, he didn't really understand anything right now. With a scoff, he pulled out another chair- not that he was going to sit on it. He had to go wash his face, at least that Macedonian bitch told him to do that. But he didn't want to do as she told him.

"Why should I listen to you?" he slurred out, pointing a finger at that she-devil. "You- you aren't my mother, don't pretend you are." He was never so disrespectful to her. No, normally he did behave around this woman. He occasionally went to assist her in her cooking, or other activities. (Probably to her discomfort.) Though she reminded him of his least favourite part of his old life- she did, to an extent remind Arash of his father. His father cared about this woman. At times, she reminded Arash of his father's errors, and weakness. But at other times, she reminded him of his father's compassion.

"A-and don't pretend you're in charge of Faraz, either! It- It's my duty to take over baba's place, for Faraz." he spit at her feet- something he would never do to her, unless he was clearly not in his head. He stormed off to the kitchen, to wash his face, as the Macedonian had ordered him to do. It did feel nice to get a dose of water on his face.

"I don't want coffee. I'm making tea, for the guest too!" he muttered from the kitchen, searching for whatever instrument she used to make tea. Why wasn't it more out in the open? Some cup on the counter crashed down, as his clumsy fingers went in search for the tea maker. He didn't bother to pick up the broken pieces.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2