Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Altynai Azizova

5 posters

Go down

Altynai Azizova Empty Altynai Azizova

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Sun May 08, 2011 10:51 pm

Human name: Altynai Azizova

Country/City/State/Province representing: The Republic of Karakalpakstan

Human age: 15

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Birthday/zodiac: February 19th, Aquarius

Carnival Alliance: Ragtags

Special Skills or Talents: She plays the Dutar and sings well enough.

Role in Carnival and how it relates to the history of your character: She plays the dutar and sings as backup for oriental acts. The Karakalpaks have a long tradition of verbal poetry, and sung tales. She doesn't really mind being in the background. People often overlook her in favour of the main act. Often, she struggles from the long and exerting day, but people don't see that. The way her brother had sold her off (which he thought was for the better), is also representative of how ignored the destitute state of the Republic of Karakalpakstan is by the Uzbek government.

Appearance: Altynai Azizova 33f4z90
She wears a headscard occasionally, but mostly wears the clothing that is given to her. She does have a more traditional outfit, for when she plays the dutar.

Special Personal Items: She keeps an a'rebek, a traditional Karakalpak nose ring, but only as a momento. She has her dutar.

Anything else: She can be very stubborn, and though sick, pushes for strength like her role model, the Karakalpak warrior woman, Gu'layim. She loves when Liazzat braids her hair. She also has a fondness for avant-garde art.

AU Background history: After an environmental disaster hit Altynai's homeland, her family lost everything they had. Other effects of that disaster on her hometown left a large percentage of the population anemic, she has developed anemia. Altynai became sick with other infections, very easily. With the family livelihood in shambles, her older brother decided to leave. She found out that he was leaving, and begged to tag along. He pretty much had to bring her. After her brother got the deal with Mistique, he looked around for somewhere he could leave her, where she could be taken care of. The Ragtags came in town one day, and he sold her off to them.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Altynai Azizova Empty Re: Altynai Azizova

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Mon May 09, 2011 12:01 am

/sobbb This poor girl--she is so cute, I love her too much. :'(

GDI, LOOK AT ALL THESE CENTRAL ASIANS. Shoulda never dropped Barskon. :\ /shoots self in the foot
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Mon May 09, 2011 12:18 am

WHY DO I CHOOSE REALLY DEPRESSING PLACES TO RP--- I DON'T KNOW. :l Sobbb, I feel so bad for the people of Karakalpakstan all the time. ): And thank youuu <3

FFFF, That was out intentions obviously TO MAKE YOU REGRET KILLING HIM. BUT FFF You should bring him back if you want to rp him. B) It's cool, everyone else does it.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Mon May 09, 2011 4:54 am

OH HEY CUTIEEEE--

Sobbbb I love her so much. Kazakh will be the best big sister ever. |: She will rub it in Uzbek's jerk face.
Blank
Blank
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Glory Mon May 09, 2011 5:08 am

sdfajskdfhadsfreudfjg

Oppy, she is the cutest little sweetheart ever. I love her braids, and your style QAQ
and Plum, Barskon could be like in Rick in the Walking Dead. Go in a coma for 2 weeks and then EVERYONE'S A ZOMBIEEEEE-- /run over
Major Glory
Major Glory
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Mon May 09, 2011 7:50 pm

Accepteddd~

/sob i love herrrrr
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now