Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OH LOOK YET ANOTHER TOPIC.

2 posters

Go down

OH LOOK YET ANOTHER TOPIC. Empty OH LOOK YET ANOTHER TOPIC.

Post  Blank Sun May 15, 2011 12:40 pm

Sooo

I dunno if I'm the only one but I've been slowly falling out of APH...xD; It's fun and I definitely won't stop looking up history (because that's what I want to major in B) ) but it's been losing its flare. :\

ANYWAY.

The point of this topic is if I were to make another forum (they seem to be successful) for a original character based role play, would anybody be interested in joining/helping out?

And what sort of forum would you want to see? xD Genre-wise.

Personally I want something like Spooksville on Tegs because I want to continue using Autumn. Neutral /shot

Last edited by Blank on Sun May 15, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blank
Blank
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

OH LOOK YET ANOTHER TOPIC. Empty Re: OH LOOK YET ANOTHER TOPIC.

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Sun May 15, 2011 1:42 pm

As I said on msn, since spookesville was someone else's idea, I feel like it would be wrong for us to base an rp off of it. ): But something with the same characters would be possible?

We'd have to answer- School rp or not? I personally feel like they get old kind of quickly.

Then, supernatural or not? Idk

And would we like it dark or light? I feel dark helps with character development, but if it's dark it doesn't need to be depressing.

And you'd have to deal with what the time period and setting would be? Then I think, if you get a consensus of that, it would be easier to decide an rp.

FFUUU- Idk if I'm getting too ahead of stuff, but I feel like I can't really decide genre until I answer this. And I don't really know. ):
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Sun May 15, 2011 3:44 pm

OKAY.

OPPY AND I (BUT MOSTLY OPPY) HAVE COME UP WITH AN IDEA.

What if we took a bunch of Gods from different mythologies and put a modern spin on them? They'd be living in a city, separated by districts/neighborhoods. (For example, Greek Gods live in the Greek Ghetto Neighborhood, etc.)

We want there to be conflict, so we might want something to tie the monsters from these myths in too somehow.

What do you guys think? Is it something you'd like to join? What else could we add to this or change?

PLEASE GIVE YOUR INPUT. :C
Blank
Blank
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum