Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiatus + Blog

3 posters

Go down

Hiatus + Blog Empty Hiatus + Blog

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:31 pm

So, on Thursday, I'm gonna have to take a 3-week-ish hiatus, because...

I'm going to Europe. Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Copenhagen, Malmo, aaannnnd--

SAINT PETERSBURG.

My excitement... I just... You can't even... I don't... /single tear of joy

But yeah, consequently, this means that I won't be around for quite a while. NOT TO FEAR, MY FRIENDS. I have set up a blog, which I will try to update with photos or whatever during my travels--provided there is WiFi, which there very well may not be. Either way, I'll also be using this to share my drawings and whatnot, since...to be honest, I am getting pretty sick of using Tegs as a drawing program. :\ I have a new style now, and I just feel like Tegs is holding it back.

BUT, I don't know, we'll have to see. I still like drawing and sharing history, so I wanted a way to continue doing that, if anyone is interested to see.

I was thinking of putting up a link on Tegs, as well, but honestly, some people followed me there from dA, and I just don't want to put up with that again. :\ So only you guys get to see. B) ...Oh, and my family. On that note, expect it to be very G-rated, lmao XD
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Hiatus + Blog Empty Re: Hiatus + Blog

Post  Major Glory Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:48 pm

sdfjdkjfd <33333333

Your style is just to beautiful for my undeserving eyes ; v ; I love the retro fling to it B) /retro junkie

and have fun in St. Petersburg! :> I think my college of choice offers exchange trips there watch out for nude tourists
Major Glory
Major Glory
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:51 pm

Thank you, hnnnnnng that is such a compliment to me-- :') /retro style addict, ffffff <3 <3

I'll take a video of me sobbing uncontrollably with ecstasy when the plane lands--/shot I don't afraid because Piter breaks up all naked parties--
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:55 am

Mmmm, I love your new style. ;_; It's so nice to see how well you've developed over time. I feel like tegs works really well for me, as compared to other programs, but I do need to find something other than tegs, as I have become too scared to post anything on tegs anymore. Which program are you using?

And Congrats on your trip. I'm so excited to see this also, lmaooo, this must be somewhere near the greatest time ever. <3
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Thanks, bby B) <3 <3 <3 And lol, I can't even look at my old art, it's become so much different. XD I'm using Flash--it would probably be a good program for you, because the colors are all solid. ...Although, not sure how you'd fare with bgs, since I noticed that the program tends to short circuit if you use too many strokes, fffff XD
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum