Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vacation Drawings

4 posters

Go down

Vacation Drawings Empty Vacation Drawings

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:37 am

Finally back home. B)

Bah, I haven't decided exactly how I'm going to do my photos, but for now, here's some snippets from my sketch book--

Vacation Drawings Diederikrp

Carnival!Diederik. The color samples shown are for his eyes (which represent the river Amstel--described as, and I quote, "dirt water"--for which he was named after), his hair (dirty blonde), coat/buttons & lapels, and pipe bowl/shank. Everything else is pretty much some shade of black or white--/shot

Diederik in modern times and during Amsterdam's Golden Age. You can kind of sort of see his teeth in the upper-right. XD Dutch fashion is not very flashy, but it is clean and nice-looking.

St. Petersburg fashion, on the other hand, is hot. I mean like seriously, seriously hot. Everyone there is stick-thin (meaning Piter's designs merit some change, but they are not finalized yet--) and well-dressed. I seriously thought that there was some wedding or opera or mass-event going on that people were dressed up for, but I realized--that's just their regular clothing. XD <3 <3
Styles can be anything, but you can always see that people put a lot of effort into it. Women wear very nice heels, despite the fact that you must walk everywhere, and the ground is all cobblestones. And even when they dress sexy, it's not trashy. So here is Polina for some summer and winter styles. B)

Some old fashions. Bah, this picture got so smudged. :\ /why I hate sketch books

A hat, because I am a hat person. I saw a lot of very stylish and old-fashioned hats there, but I noticed that it's mostly older women who wear them. (btw, when I say that everyone dresses nicely, I mean everyone from little children to the very elderly.)

Random Piter and Franze. Shortly after this scene, he pushed her into a Peterhof fountain--/shotdown
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Vacation Drawings Empty Re: Vacation Drawings

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:57 am

rkjltlk Welcome back. I hope you had a lot of fun on your trip, I imagine it must have been wonderful. <3 Glad you're back though, you were missed. <3 <3

I love Amsterdam's design, so much like you don't even know. I think I need to emphasise over and over for like 500 times how glad I am to see a good Amsterdam. :l And I love your new style, btw, it's so unique and full of character. As in, you can get the personality of your characters so well from it.

Ffff, St. Petersburg sounds so nice. I would love to visit there, (or anywhere in Europe.) Gurrrl, I am so jealous of you. :l

Now, short story for you while you were gone, I was sleeping in a cabin in the middle of the woods. And we didn't have anything to do, so I wrote some vignette/story things. I wrote one of Mirza, Arash and Amir, (Idk if I'll post it, because I haven't typed it up, and I don't think the writing is very good.) And I got my sister to read it to tell me if it is good. And she has the creepiest obsession with Mirza now. She keeps obsessing about him, and telling me how he is her dream man. (She told me that during the dentist, she tided herself over by thinking about her 'hunky dreamboat Mirza', and of him falling in love with her.)

I wanted food from her the other day, and she told me she would only give it to me if I wrote a romance of her and Mirza falling in love at the Court of Versailles in 18th Century France. I don't know how you would feel about this. It's really creepy. (Also, she was telling me that she is taking Mirza from you. :l She claims he belongs to her now, not anyone else.)
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:08 pm

Ooo those sexy crooked tobacco-stained teeth B) XD can't wait to rp with that guy XD
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:34 pm

@oppy: Thanks bby <3 <3 I missed you guys, too...though not enough to want to go home--/shot XD I am seriously considering eventually living in Europe now, though (maybe in Rotterdam with my aunt), while I'm still young. I never expected to love it just as much as I did, but I am already sick for having to leave Holland behind.

And hnnnng thank you so much--you can probably tell, but I fell in love with Holland. XD I just couldn't not make a non-druggie character for at least one of the cities. And fffff I am so happy if that's true, because I feel like my expressions have been lacking lately. <:\ /has been trying harder for it

LMAO oh god, I am laughing so hard right now. XD It's pretty flattering, in a way--although, she should know: if you marry (or even date) an Iranian, you're actually marrying the family. So if she can handle Amir and Arash...go for it, girl. :| XD (Also, if you're not going to type that up, then you better at least scan it. Because I won't let you get away with not sharing. :I)

@babby: Mmmmmmm that crooked smile-- B) /shot XD I've written up part of my first post with him, but I just can't decide where to put it, fffff
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:49 pm

Awwww, well I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. I hope so much to visit/move to Europe one day, but that seems like such a far off dream now. BUT I WILL TRY. Did you end up liking Holland the best from your trip, then? Did you have much of an interest before you went? (Lmao sorry, I am so nosy, but this is very interesting.)

Yesss, I think your expressions are so lovely. <3 And your Amsterdam is also so lovely. :/ Yeah, me and my dad watched something about Amsterdam on the travel channel once, and it seemed so interesting. But then I see all these Amsterdam ocs that are just like 'DRUGS AND BITCHES FOR ME, AWWW YEAH.' And it didn't seem very fitting. :/ (Ffff, One of my dad's friends said he accidently wound up in the Red Light District of Amsterdam, though fffff.)

Fffff, she does not like Arash very much, and is under the impression that Amir and Arash are fat and 'shaped like potatos' and she does not want to marry fat people, clearly. But w/e her obsession with Mirza knows no bounds. She can deal, mann, for love, she can deal. (I will get her to draw up how she imagines the family sometime, and send it to you. :l It's very hilarious.) Ffffuuuu--- I don't have a working scanner. It's not very exciting, justkind of mostly chatting, but I will type it up in the near future, if you would like to see it.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:10 pm

You have to visit Europe someday, you really do--you've only lived half of a life if you never see it, I'm not even joking. :I And well, Piter was my favorite (of course XD), but I liked Holland in a different way. As in, I could really see myself living there (despite the awful weather). I've actually been into the Netherlands even before I got into history--Holland was the setting for a book I started writing when I was 11. XD (And of course, I don't mind, lol XD)

/sob thank you-- <3 <3 And ffffffff there is so, so much more to Amsterdam than the drugs and hos. :I But even if there wasn't, I really think the Dutch have the right idea; if it's impossible to ban it, it's better to at least control it. I mean, just think, if the US had similar policies, maybe the violence in places like Juarez could end. :/

And LMAOOO why potatoes?? XDDD My advice to her is to pretend to be a suck-up so that Amir will arrange the marriage--/shot But fffffff I am flattered, really. XD (And yes, you must send me her interpretation, lmao) If it's too much trouble, please don't inconvenience youself--but...fffffff I do really want to see it, though. XD
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:40 pm

MMMDEM TEETH B)

sdfkfksd Goooosh Polina is so lovely and those clothes are so lovely and everything about your art is just lovely. sdfkd<333 I seriously dig this style of yours B) Just something about it. I don't want to say its cartoonish but...dskdj idk how to describe it. I love it. xDD

Obviously your sister can't handle this Oppy. Vacation Drawings 130116238265-127584
Blank
Blank
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Plum: Aghhhh, you make me so jealous. I'm going to Ireland in a little less than a year, which I'm really excited for. But I don't know if you can really count Ireland as 'Europe.' I've spent half of my money for the Ireland trip, but I am trying to save up the rest of it to go to Europe sometime. (NOW I JUST NEED A JOB--)How long did you stay in St. Petersburg for? Awww, that sounds so nice. I think that's why I like Finland so much, though I haven't been there, it seems like such a liveable place. (Like Maine with an interesting culture and language.) Do you plan on learning Dutch now? Did you get around fine in Europe without knowing the languages that well?

Fffff, All my childhood stories were set in Japan. :l But I had one that was set in Versailles before and after the revolution, before I got in to APH oc making. It was intense, yo. I spent so long researching, but then nothing became of it. :/ SO I GUESS CHILDHOOD STORIES ARE WORTH SOMETHING IN THE FUTURE.

I agree! So much. But unfortunately for USA, we're all big on States rights, so it will probably be to each states. And of course, that kind of thing is too liberal for places like Texas, who have all the big border problems. (Sorry--, I must diss Texas in these things.) Ffff, but yeah, like the policy in Iran for heroin. (One of the few of their policies I agree with) Clean syringes and needles are handed out to the public in heroin clinic type things, subsidized by the government. They also offer medical treatment and things of the like. People look at that and think that would encourage drug use, but I mean, when drugs are going to come in, having these things is a major help to keep the people safe. And obviously, in the Netherlands, whores are a lot cleaner, so the people are safe. Pot is probably filtered? BUT NOPE, STATES LIKE TEXAS MAKE THAT DIFFICULT FOR US. /shot down

Lmao, she described this, Amir just has a potato like shape to her. And Arash looks like his 'potato dad' except a little bit more lumpy. But Mirza has a perfect body, he has the nicest six pack, that I guess Arash is jealous of. :/ FFFFF, Actually, she just told me she was going to kidnap Mirza, so she wouldn't have to deal with Arash ((FF I WILL)) Nooo, it isn't a trouble, I'll type it up, anyways, then I will get a chance to edit it and it will be decent. I do not write decent things anymore, so who knows, CONFIDENCE BOOST?

/THIS IS TL;DR CLEARLY I HAVE MISSED TALKING TO YOU--

Becci: FFF CLEARLY SHE CAN NOT. That flower hair is just too much for her. Just too much. Clearly she just likes decadent and illegal hair on her men. What a bad kid.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum