Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matrona Gomulka

3 posters

Go down

Matrona Gomulka Empty Matrona Gomulka

Post  WITH YOUR MIIND Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:10 pm

Human Name : Matrona ‘Motya’ Gomulka
Country/City/State/Province representing: Gomel, Belarus
human age: 24
sexual orientation: Hetero-romantic Asexual
Carnival alliance: Ragtags
Special Skills or Talents: Pretty strong and a good fighter
Role in Carnival and how it relates to the history of your character: mostly crafts dolls and puppets to be used in shows or just sold to make a bit of money for people, as Gomel has a nice national puppet theatre. Since Gomel’s generally been used as a fortress in the past and is now an industrial city, she probably also helps with lifting and such.
Appearance (please include a short detailed paragraph or picture): I’ll draw one latur—But for now he’s got longer hair in a plat because Slavs used to find that stuff attractive. . . And monobrows. But we wont go into that.
Special personal items: Old bead necklace her mother gave her
Anything Else:

AU Background history: (kinda half-assed, sorry but you get what I mean sob. )
Motya spent the earliest of her years with her mother in Ukraine (Since Gomel was part of Chernigov and that is/was Ukranian) until moving to Gomel and spending most of her life there until she was about 17, at which point she moved to St Petersburg to work as a bodyguard (which would be the period Gomel and the rest of Belarus was incorporated into the Russian Empire and also where she met/chilled with/dated saying dated feels weird/SHOT Piter. B) ) When she was 21 she returned to Belarus to see her family, only to get caught in a large fire and be the only person to get out (the fire in 1856 in Gomel ), the trauma of which caused a bad case of amnesia and, to an extent, pyrophobia only to get sick a couple of years later (The fallout from Chernobyl). After a few months she decided that she wanted to get out and travel, having had enough of being stuck in therapy and being in and out of the hospital and decided she was well enough for it and headed off to America, meeting a potty mouthed ginger kid on the way and deciding that he’d get himself killed by himself and telling him he could stick with her and eventually found her way to the carnival.

[[ I blame everything on Babby. |: /killed But at least I shouldn't get bored of Gomel/Stepka when I get around to it-- ]]
WITH YOUR MIIND
WITH YOUR MIIND
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Matrona Gomulka Empty Re: Matrona Gomulka

Post  DIDNEY WORL Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Matrona and Cosim can have strongman battles. B) and then girl talk with Vesna "IT'S SO HARD TO BE TALL HERE-- /sob" She can do it all, man B)

Accepted, of course~
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:59 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS Time to explore a whole new aspect of Piter's character. B) SAVE HIM, MOTYA, HE'S LOSING HIS MIND AND HIS MOMMY--/shotdown
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  WITH YOUR MIIND Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:44 am

PFFF A day in the life of Motya:

> Wake up
> Arm wrestle Cosim
> Make Stepka read his books
> 'Girly' time with Vesna and not understand why height is an issue casually glance down at Cherry /SHOT
> SAVE PITER'S MIND AND HIS MOMMY
> Go to bed feeling accomplished

BEST DAYS EVER! /killed
WITH YOUR MIIND
WITH YOUR MIIND
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:40 pm

ALSO: > Beat up Diederik for strangling/punching Piter.

/shot

Hnnng, but seriously, I can't wait to rp this. B)
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  WITH YOUR MIIND Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:39 pm

SUDDENLY A PICTURE. what do people even wear back then who knows. Also I can only draw women with chests, shut up. /shot I don't know how girly time will work. I really don't. |:

WHEN SHE REMEMBERS WHO HE IS, AT LEAST-- But I don't think even Gomel can reach-- /KILLED

I'll start a thread tomorrow since I gotta sleep now. xD; UNLESS EITHER OF YOU GUYS WANT TO THEN I'LL JOIN IN /lazy /shot
WITH YOUR MIIND
WITH YOUR MIIND
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Lmao FFFFF that looks like typical men's clothes of that era, actually-- XD

I can see Vesna just caking whorish makeup on Matrona's face and smiling like, "You look better... c:" and totally meaning it because that's how she wears her makeup, too--XDD
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Mmmmm, that's hot. B) /shotdown LMAO I can just see Piter introducing her to Franze: "Your new daughter-in-law." "Are you sure it's not 'son-in-law'? :l" But then, maybe she'd be too intimidated to say anything--/shot XD

I'd love to start a thread now, but I'd need time to think of something, and I have to go to bed in a minute here, myself. :( WHY MUST HUMANS SLEEP--/weeps deeply /shot
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum