Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tanaka Amon

2 posters

Go down

Tanaka Amon Empty Tanaka Amon

Post  Idiot Bunny Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:44 pm

Human Name : Takana Amon

Country/City/State/Province representing: Osaka, Japan

Human Age: 22

Sexual Orientation: (OSAKA IS OSAKA. HE HAS NO GENDER.)

Birthday/Zodiac: June 8/Year of the Horse

Carnival alliance: Ragtags

Special Skills or Talents: Whenever he makes a pun, the pun usually appears on stage for a few seconds and then disappears. (He has stagehands help). It's maaaagiiiiic.

Role in Carnival and how it relates to the history of your character: He's the cook/punster magician for the ragtags. He also does the manzai routine (think Punch and Judy). Most of his role comes from his cultural history (and what he's famous for). Historically Osaka is the commercial capital of Japan and is famous for his cuisine. And he's also known for the manzai routine and just being funny. (Asdfkghj... I'm sorry I couldn't find anything that connected him with his history and the circus...)

Appearance (please include a short detailed paragraph or picture): (I promise! Picture soon!)

Special personal items: A wooden spoon from a previous job (and tries to threaten Mistique performers with), and a picture of his siblings.

Anything Else: He often tries to make food teppenyaki style, but he either burns something or food isn't avaliable. He'ss really friendly, but picks half of the fights with the Mistique. Don't take him to gather intelligence. Ever.

AU History: Born into a family that fished for a living, Amon was the eldest of his siblings and helped his family sell the fish. One day, he got into a public fight and burned the mans face off. To prevent his family from being even more shamed, Amon left the house and wandered unrtil he saw a moving caravan.

Last edited by Idiot Bunny on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Idiot Bunny
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Tanaka Amon Empty Re: Tanaka Amon

Post  Idiot Bunny Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:45 pm

I hope I did okay with him. ovo'' Please tell me if I need to change him or anything.

Idiot Bunny
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:15 pm

Awwwww yeah, the hick's in town. B) HEY Y'ALL HEY Y'ALL HEY Y'ALL TEPPANYAKI-- /shotdown forever

lmao, Itak will hate him so much. XD
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Idiot Bunny Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:21 pm

Throws plate of food* TEPPANYAKI.

AND HE'S BRINGIN' HIS FOOD. /shot

And he'll have no idea why...

Idiot Bunny