Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red, White, and Blue (IT'LL MAKE SENSE I SWEAR)

+2
Admin
Error_404
6 posters

Go down

Red, White, and Blue (IT'LL MAKE SENSE I SWEAR) Empty Red, White, and Blue (IT'LL MAKE SENSE I SWEAR)

Post  Error_404 Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:45 pm

TRIPLETS AHOY~

Human Name[s]: Red, White, and Blue

Country representing: Washington D.C.

Human age: 16 (They'll never tell you anything short of 21, and seem to have various fake ID's to always prove whatever they say)

Sexual orientation:
White: Asexual
Blue: Straight but flexible on rare occasions
Red: In the closet. Very deep. Really deep. Don't even suggest anything. He'll hit you.

Birthday/zodiac: July 16th/Cancer

Carnival alliance: Ragtags

Special Skills or Talents: They can do minor magic tricks, but like to perform on the trampoline as a team the most. When required, they're thrifty and good at convincing people to give them things, and on occasion their bickering is humorous in a sad way. Should it be needed, they also can defend the entertainment group in court, and find out if something is legal or not.

Role in Carnival and how it relates to the history of your character: Despite the fact that the three could very easily be a leader, they are more likely to really be puppets. They are actually followers, not leaders, and will follow whoever is actually in charge. They all have a high sense of morality though, even if what they believe is right differs between each of them. Should they see something wrong, they will correct it despite the consequences.

Appearance: I'LLDOITLATER.EXPECTFUNNYOUTFITSWEEESPANDEX.

Special personal items: Each has an American flag pin.

Anything Else: Expect three stooges antics on their way.

AU Background history: They were born into a poor family of a poor lawyer. Their father once had been rich, but instead chose to follow a more honorable path by doing purely pro-bono work. This left the family struggling to make ends meet, but the boys came to believe in the power of the law and how the law can be used for better or worse. However, their city had more and more people moving into it, almost none with employment and so many were poor. Crime rates soared, and the boys father was shot one day and killed. This left them homeless, and since none of them could afford to pay for the house and none of them wanted to go into the states care, they ran off and fell into the hands of the ragtags.

Error_404
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Red, White, and Blue (IT'LL MAKE SENSE I SWEAR) Empty Re: Red, White, and Blue (IT'LL MAKE SENSE I SWEAR)

Post  Admin Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Accepted~ Accepted~ Rejected Accepted~

Admin
Admin

https://theaphcarnival.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Red, White, and Blue (IT'LL MAKE SENSE I SWEAR) Empty Re: Red, White, and Blue (IT'LL MAKE SENSE I SWEAR)

Post  Blank Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:53 pm

I quickly thought of Thing 1 and Thing 2...and I guess Thing 3. xD
Blank
Blank
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Error_404 Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Trolololol you rejecting blue babby? He's heartbroken.

HE JUST KEEPS MULTIPLYING.

Error_404
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:01 pm

Ooooo like Siamese twins but triplets and not connected. XD

IF THEY DON'T INCORRECTLY FINISH EACH OTHERS SENTENCES I WILL BE VER DISAPPOINTED---
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Error_404 Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Oh they will. They will B]

"So you think that we should find him..."
"[in unison] Guilty/Innocent/something to wear"

/shot

Error_404
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Glory Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:21 pm

I don't know why I just don't know but he reminds me of a mix between the Rowdy Ruff Boys and the Araquan Bird from The Three Caballeros :I
Major Glory
Major Glory
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Error_404 Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Mama I don't even....
xD
I just dont.
but lmao.

Error_404
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Glory Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:26 pm

YOU SEE IT TOO, DON'T YOU SON?!

It's either that or Alvin and the Chipmunks (the old cartoon not the crappy new movies :l )
or the three-headed sheep from Toy Story
Major Glory
Major Glory
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nabuca Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:35 pm

CAN THEY DO MARIACHI DO ? O A O
/brick'd
super excited for this like you have no idea xD
nabuca
nabuca
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Error_404 Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:13 pm

oh man, yes alvin. |D Red is so Alvin. /shot

YES THEY WILL MARIACHI. THEY WILL SING AND DANCE AND ENTERTAIN~
awww yay xD

Error_404
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down