Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doodles not fit for this 'fine' adjective :I

5 posters

Go down

Doodles not fit for this 'fine' adjective :I Empty Doodles not fit for this 'fine' adjective :I

Post  DIDNEY WORL Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Doodles-- smudgy from my left-handedness, taken from my phones camera, uploaded to mobile photobucket and then rooted out from the photobucket site. XD I hope these work XD

Newest design for the Golem outfit. Nothing much changed, I just enjoy drawing muscle men. :I

https://2img.net/h/i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff481/baroquebaby/6ae0e277.jpg

ITS TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZZZZEEEE--

https://2img.net/h/i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff481/baroquebaby/5b37b733.jpg

And finally, random Vienna. XD there were so much more pics, but I didn't have the time or patience to upload them all. EXPECT MORE TOMORROWWW--

https://2img.net/h/i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff481/baroquebaby/40ef31b9.jpg

DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Doodles not fit for this 'fine' adjective :I Empty Re: Doodles not fit for this 'fine' adjective :I

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Girrrrrrrrrrrrl-- <3 <3 <3 You need to become a fashion designer. If only because your style is so perfect for it. :I /SHOT

CLASSY MEN WEAR SUSPENDERS. Belts are so modern. :\ BLEGH.
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Doodles not fit for this 'fine' adjective :I Empty Re: Doodles not fit for this 'fine' adjective :I

Post  DIDNEY WORL Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Lmaooo I abandoned that dream not long ago when I realized I had zero skill necessary to actually sew something XD I bought a dress form and everything man :I XD I've decided on something with less math-- becoming a professor of Imperial Austrian History (THE ONLY ONE IN THE FIELD, PROBABLY-- /shot)

But I do love drawing clothes, specially men in suspenders. MMM.

A sweat-stained undershirt? FUGLY.

A sweat-stained undershirt and suspenders? FANTASTICH.
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:46 pm

HE MAY LOOK TONED FROM THE CHEST UP, BUT JUST YOU WAIT TILL THOSE GIRLY LEGS ARE SHOWN. :l It's too late for your apology, Cosim. Arash will pull your pants down and show the world your women legs.

But mmm your style. <3 <3 So lovely.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:52 pm

@oppy- ORLY? fffff I seriously keep cracking up at the mental image of Arash pantsuit him and running away. AND EXPOSING THESE--

Doodles not fit for this 'fine' adjective :I Star+compass

DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:14 pm

ffffuuuuuu--I will sew your clothes for you. :I I've been sewing since I was six or seven. XD YOUR OWN PERSONAL ASIAN SWEATSHOP-- Prof is good, too, though. B) I would say I'll be matching you with Imperial Russian History, but I will probably end up working more with the Soviet-era. XD

I was thinking more along the lines of Larry King--/shotdown forever
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:22 pm

I just don't have the patience XD I just ended up using the dress form as my own personal self-esteem booster to show me how thin I really am XD

My English teacher minored in Russian and French and we just talk about the Romanov and Hapsburg royalty while the rest of the class is just like, "... :I"

Fffuuuu Larry king XD WELL, TECHNICALLY COSIM IS AN OLD JEW.

Don't be fooled by Larry King. I have at LEAST 4 uncles that look, dress, talk, and have the exact same mannerisms that he does. HE IS NOTHING SPECIAL. :I XD but all old Jewish men are kind of alike XD
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:44 pm

lol, it's patterns that do that for me. XD ...Except it's annoying at the same time, because they only ever offer sizes that are way too big. :I Like, I wanted to make an outfit like this guy on the far right (but with a different jacket), but it was a German pattern. So my mom and I seriously had a moment where we thought we were going crazy, because we couldn't believe how big (for tall people, I mean, not fat, per say XD) the sizes were.

ffff--So far all of my history profs have been Anglo and Franco-philes. :( Except my current one also deals with the Mexican Drug War, so I was tempted to purposely find a way to bring up Juarez with her. XD

HERP, I was not even aware that Larry King is Jewish. XD YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT JEWS, AND I WILL JUST ACCEPT IT AS TRUTH. Because I know nothing. /shot
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Fffff I was trying to modify a pattern to make a costly for this girl http://images.wikia.com/nomoreheroes/images/e/ef/BadGirl.jpg and first of all, it was supposed to be a beginners pattern. From SIMPLICITY. And they didn't even have a glossary for the terms, something like flogging/frothing/flopping/frumping/whatever the sleeves, I even looked it up on google. Had no idea what it meant. XD

AND IN THAT CASE-- with a magical Hebrew chant we can Fly, and we control the world through a secret society that meets every Sabbath for bagels and lox----
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:28 pm

lmao, don't feel bad; my mom is my personal glossary. She has to show me how to do things at least twice before I'll even attempt it. XD Sometimes if it's too hard, I just make her do it.

I BELIEVE IT. And hurr durr, I knowed what bagels and lox be now because you tolded me so. Derp de derp derp. I'll have you know that the first time I ever heard of putting salmon on a bagel was about a year ago, on tv. And I thought it was the most revolutionary new concept ever. :I IF ONLY I KNEW--/sob

Also, FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK--I've been spending the last four hours or so studying for an online quiz after taking and failing my first attempt at it (we're allowed 2). I just glanced at the clock and remembered that we're not allowed to access it again after midnight. TYPICAL. JUST TYPICAL. /ragequits life forever
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:40 am

Lmao my mom was no help to me XD I am so bad at figuring out mechanics of things. Like how to make the little writing on here XD so I just gotta say that really sucks about the quiz. All my Spanish homework is online and I always forget about it :I

Well, I've been eating that stuff for like 13 years B) I'm just that ahead of the times. XD
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Glory Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Mmm dem muscles~ B) Sophia's a lucky lady /gunned down

and I agree with Prunesy, you would make a stunning designer~ People say I should be one, but I'm all "Everything I sew looks like something out of a Tim Burton movie..."

Regardless, I love your sketches so much~~~ There is so much detail and emotion and fdsjs <3
Major Glory
Major Glory
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:25 pm

Ssh, they are just the inflatable anchor arms from spongebob--

Ffff I wish I could have such a glamorous life, but I think my tip off was the noise from the sewing machine gives me panic attacks XD I will end up writing books about Sisi and Franz Josef in my basement with my dogs and then going to teach college kids the next day. And that is okay with me B) XD

Fjsncnfjc thankyou, it's an honor to hear things like that from people like you. IDOLSSSSS--
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:10 pm

LMAOOOOOO I love you forever. XD

...I was about to make a joke about how they could give her peeled grapes next and say they're eyeballs, but then I thought about it again and realized how horribly cruel and unfunny that would be. :I /seppuku self

I used to hate phone camera, until I discovered the wonders of CameraOne and CameraFlash. B) Highly recommended apps.
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  harlequin Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:18 pm

and then the girl asked "Be you mortal?" and the women said "Nay I am but babby! ROCK ON! OOHOOOHO! Oh Yeah! This is not the greatest drawing of Eleri in the world! No! this is just a tribute! Al-right!"
weird jack black reference :I /shot to hell

But seriously I am in lovez <3

harlequin
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:42 pm

@ Plum-- is it bad I was going to do the eyeball one-- XD i was always so gullible (well, am still) and when people pulled the eyeball trick on ke I wouldn't do it. Because I was afraid the person would want their eyeballs back, and I wouldn't put my dirty hands all over their biological property :I XD

@ Harle-- FFFFF glad you like it XD I love drawing mermaids B)
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:45 pm

fdsklgfdklh <3 <3 <3 Your art, babby, It makes me so happy. B)

You make such handsome and beautiful people.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum