Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elia Brink

3 posters

Go down

Elia Brink Empty Elia Brink

Post  WITH YOUR MIIND Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:52 am

Human Name: Elia Brink
Country/City/State/Province Representing: Giethoorn, the Netherlands
Human age: 21
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Birthday/Zodiac: WHO KNOWS?
Carnival Alliance: Ragtags
Special Skills or Talents: None--
Role in Carnival and how it relates to the history of your character: claims to be a grave digger, despite finding it morbid. But really he just likes having the excuse to dig. (which would be all the peatdigging they did which created the lakes and canals in the village) He also likes to keep areas that they stop in as green as possible and feed any animals the others have (since Giethoorn’s nickname is the Green Venice and it’s in the middle of De Wieden, a nature reserve)
Appearance: I’ll draw him later fffff
Special personal items: a fairly old wild goat’s skull (when the place was founded they found loads of wild goat skulls that were killed when the area flooded, which is where the name and coat of arms come from )
Anything Else: pretty sheltered as in the guy that comes from the middle of nowhere sheltered, not rich kid that never went out way, fascinated by skulls of any domestic livestock, really does love digging and may do it for no real reason. He’d never seen any cars/ trains etc prior to leaving (As there are no roads in Giethoorn, just some cycle paths)
AU Background history: Elia’s father moved to Giethoorn from Pulia, (Geithoorn was founded by fugitives from Pulia, Italy) where he met his wife and Elia’s mother. Elia spent most, if not all of his life prior to leaving to America in the village, digging holes in his garden and fishing in the canals (since you’re allowed to fish pretty much anywhere provided you have a license). After meeting more people from outside of the city (after a Dutch film maker filmed “Fanfare” there and the village started getting more tourists) he decided to travel and ended up sticking around with the carnival rather than travelling on his own.

[[ I bet I wont keep him very long sob. I still need to decide what to do with Zorzi. :/ And make Stepka’s APP which I’ll go do now-- /rollsaway ]]
WITH YOUR MIIND
WITH YOUR MIIND
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Elia Brink Empty Re: Elia Brink

Post  DIDNEY WORL Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:24 am

Lmao more Dutch people B) accepted~ <3

I like how so far Ukraine/Belarus is all women and the Netherlands is all male-- /shot XD
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  WITH YOUR MIIND Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:49 am

Pff-- My Dutch friend mentioned it and I was like "THAT'S KINDA COOL" and thus, Elia was born. xD

I. . . Never noticed that PFFFFF now I want to make a male Ukrainian. But there is already too many Eastern Europeans-- /SHOT
WITH YOUR MIIND
WITH YOUR MIIND
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:14 pm

LOL He can join Rotterdam and The Hague (the latter of whom I am now sorely tempted to app) in torturing Diederik...by digging pitfalls outside of his door--/SHOT XD
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  WITH YOUR MIIND Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:21 pm

xD LMAO He will just wake up one morning and there will be a moat-- AND NO BRIDGE /SHOT
WITH YOUR MIIND
WITH YOUR MIIND
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  WITH YOUR MIIND Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:30 pm

WITH YOUR MIIND
WITH YOUR MIIND
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Omg I have to tell you-- from his description (and idk if you watch/ed Arrested Development--) but he reminds me so much of this character, Buster Bluth-- he's really sheltered, compared to his brothers, and a little *off*... I can't find any good clips though ): but he would be Buster, and Diederik and Rotterdam(name still pending--) would be Michael and Gob Bluth respectively XD
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  WITH YOUR MIIND Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:20 pm

I haven't seen it. 8( I'll add it to my list of things to watch, though-- xD
WITH YOUR MIIND
WITH YOUR MIIND
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:31 pm

OH MAN, I am so digging his outfit. B) Stepka, too--not to mention the shading on that pic blows my mind. And yet I am too lazy to comment on it separately-- :I You are some kind of shadows-master--/shot

Btw, planning on replying to the Motya post, but babby and I are tying up a couple last posts with Piter in a different thread (actually, it was great timing, because it seemed we were both slightly stuck)--which is also in the caravan, so don't be alarmed if it looks like we're running you over; it's all according to plan. B) XD
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down