Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MBTI Test

+3
ArtingStarvist
DIDNEY WORL
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
7 posters

Go down

MBTI Test Empty MBTI Test

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:19 pm

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

So my mom and I both took this test and ended up getting the same result. And while we're both similar in personality, it makes me want to know how accurate this is, and what you guys would get. B) I'm just curious, and I find this sort of thing interesting, lol. So, what is your temperament?

Mine is INTJ (78% Introverted, 12% Intuitive, 38% Thinking, and 44% Judging)

AND OH MY GOD I fagged out when I looked up notable INTJs and saw Peter the Great amongst them. CB /FSJAL.JPG

...Then I remembered that he did stuff like have his own son tortured to death. :( /OKAY.JPG
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

MBTI Test Empty Re: MBTI Test

Post  DIDNEY WORL Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:50 pm

I am LOADED with anxiety disorders XD so I love tests that have questions like, "do you prefer to stay away from loud noise?" and then I just wish there was "/SOBYES" answer option XD

Introverted 67

Intuitive 50

Feeling 12

Judging 1

PERFECT SCORE--

DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:06 pm

lol, I love any sort of test like this, no matter what it's determining. XD I am such a nerd for this sort of thing--

Yesssss, now I can be a creeper and go read all about everyone's personality types. B)

"Like their INTJ counterparts, INFJs regard problems as opportunities to design and implement creative solutions." AW YEAH, CREATIVE DUO. /highfive
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:13 pm

I just read the whole description and it's so accurate I don't even--

This empathy can serve as a classic example of the two-edged nature of certain INFJ talents, as it can be strong enough to cause discomfort or pain in negative or stressful situations. = My Panic Attacks

While instinctively courting the personal and organizational demands continually made upon them by others, at intervals INFJs will suddenly withdraw into themselves, sometimes shutting out even their intimates. This apparent paradox is a necessary escape valve for them, providing both time to rebuild their depleted resources and a filter to prevent the emotional overload to which they are so susceptible as inherent "givers."

And this is my favorite, because whenever I'm with my friends and my mind goes off on a tangent about something, a second later I'll get a tap on the shoulder and someone'll say, "YOU HAVE BEEN STARING A THAT LAMP FOR 10 MINUTES." :I

The INFJ's thinking is introverted, turned toward the subject. Perhaps it is when the INFJ's thinking function is operative that he is most aloof. A comrade might surmise that such detachment signals a disillusionment, that she has also been found lacking by the sardonic eye of this one who plumbs the depths of the human spirit. Experience suggests that such distancing is merely an indication that the seer is hard at work and focusing energy into this less efficient tertiary function.
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:01 am

They have more on Wikipedia, under both "INFJ" and "Counselor (role variant)". B) For the most part, mine was pretty spot-on (despite that I tend to be very different irl, online, with friends, at school, in a workplace, etc etc), though I think nothing can ever compare to the accuracy that was my blood-type personality:

"People with blood type A have a deep-rooted strength that helps them stay calm in a crisis when everyone else is panicking. However, they tend to avoid confrontation, and feel very uncomfortable around people. A types are shy and sometimes withdrawn. They seek harmony and are very polite, but all the same feel that they never really fit in with others. A types are very responsible. If there is a job to be done, they prefer to take care of it themselves. These people crave success and are perfectionists. They are also very creative, and the most artistic of all the blood types, most likely because of their sensitivity."

Also, why does it seem like every personality thing I get talks about how anal I am-- "Remember, their aim is always maximum efficiency." "While outwardly calm, they have such high standards (perfectionists) that they tend to be balls of nerves on the inside." "A brooding, high-strung perfectionist whose insanely high standards leads to depression." "These people crave success and are perfectionists." I GET IT, ALREADY. :I

At least now everyone can know why it takes me so long to write replies. Because of all the planning/rereading/revisions I do to my own posts before (and after) sending. :I If you think this is a joke--

That is why I am so jealous of your speed when drawing/writing. /sob
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  ArtingStarvist Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:35 am

My Type is INTP.
Introverted 56%
Intuitive 25%
Thinking 38%
Perceiving 11%

If it's any consolation, I recently punched a girl in the face from coming up behind me and trying to give me a hug. Twice. In my defense, she was stupid enough to try it again.
ArtingStarvist
ArtingStarvist
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Glory Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:07 am

INTJ
Introverted: 78
Intuitive: 38
Thinking: 19
Judging: 1

oh god what how do I not judge :I
Major Glory
Major Glory
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:24 am

I never do any planning for writing XD whenever I do, it ruins it. Thank god my teachers stopped requesting thesis outlines :I I wrote my entire 11th grade thesis in an hour in class after reading my sources. And I got a 98. The last time i outlined and planned before, I got a 69. XD

I'm so into maximum efficiency ffff scarily so XD I calculate every minute of every task I need to do :I

I tend to be exactly the same online, which is why it would be great to meet all of you someday, because frankly all of you click with me much more than my irl friends :I

And LMAO Arting XD I am just like that XD except instead of punching, I just sort of flail around and then faint whenever people startle me XD
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:19 pm

@Starvist: lmao, I tend to do that with people who watch over my shoulder while I draw. XD I punched a guy in the face in middle school, and in senior year, I headbutted another guy in the chin.

@Sheep: /BROFIST B)

@babby: ffff, I have to contemplate nearly everything I do and say, not just with writing--which is why I got INTJ, I suppose. XD Split-second decisions really shake me up. Like when I missed my turn on the way to school--I had to pull over and cry hysterically, because I didn't plan for it to happen. :I All the speculation of Piter + all the worrying of Sofia = me.

Oh god, yes, I am so hell-bent on efficiency, it's not even funny. XD In office aid, they were constantly telling me to slow down and stop hurting myself while stuffing/labeling envelopes.

I have dropped all of my former high school friendships; in my defense, those of my acquaintances that weren't annoying either no longer share any of the same interests with me or are predictably going nowhere with their lives. :\ I much prefer talking to you guys. It would be so exciting if we could somehow all meet someday. XD
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Exactly. EXACTLY. /sob someone gets my constant calculating of whatother people say and all the things I could say in return and the consequences that statement would have. :I

If I had to classify myself, I'm an uncomfortable mix of Versailles and Chernobyl. I am self- involved, but also am afraid of everything. I am almost ready to get my liscence. B) Legally I have to go for a dictated amount of time without having a panic attack behind the wheel of a car. And I have B) THREE YEARS IN THE MAKING--

I never stop moving, either from a nervous twitch of curling my hair around my fingers (I've done this since I had hair. It's as bad an addiction as sucking your thumb but it's more acceptable fffff) or a need to get something done and people are being slow, I'll just walk in circles forever :I

Hurrggg the same thing is happening to me with my friends. And I am totally okay with it XD i've changed so much since I met them XD
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:00 pm

YES, THANK YOU. /sob YOU AND I, WE'LL ESCAPE TO JAPAN, where everyone is so polite that you don't have to worry about what they'll say. XD

I have to give you some serious kudos, man; driver's ed is so incredibly harrowing. XD I will never forget the time I tried to enter the freeway and nearly got us all killed by an eighteen-wheeler. :I GOD, ASIAN DRIVERS--

I'm pretty good at being still for long periods of time (years of PT will do that to you, lol--electrotherapy, especially :I), but I definitely have some nervous habits. XD Mostly dermatophagia and...opening and closing things? Like the buttons on my shirt, or small boxes. I have an obsession with small, clasped boxes, lmao. XD

It might sound bad, but it was such a huge relief to be able to move away from my old relationships. XD I'm so looking forward to meeting other history buffs when I move on to a university. <3 <3
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Fffff I will be the tallest person ever-- B)

Driving makes me so tired XD it's insane I really hate it XD

Some people call me "Sharkie", because if I stop moving, I might just die. :I XD I get fixated on one action sometimes, like smashing a spoon into mashed potatoes or some random thing, and I won't be able to do anything else for 10 minutes. But I have yet to try little boxes, that might be quite rewarding FFF XD

And I totally know what you mean. Everything I say is pretty much lost in translation to everyone I know except the kids in my euro class. We all laughed histerically at the fact that Karl Marx looks alot like Frederick Douglass, they are brothers from another mother :I but I tried to tell my other friends and... Blank stares all around. :I IT'S SO HARD BEING US--
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:41 pm

INFP--

Healers care deeply about the inner life of a few special persons, or about a favorite cause in the world at large. And their great passion is to heal the conflicts that trouble individuals, or that divide groups, and thus to bring wholeness, or health, to themselves, their loved ones, and their community.

Healers have a profound sense of idealism that comes from a strong personal sense of right and wrong. They conceive of the world as an ethical, honorable place, full of wondrous possibilities and potential goods. In fact, to understand Healers, we must understand that their deep commitment to the positive and the good is almost boundless and selfless, inspiring them to make extraordinary sacrifices for someone or something they believe in. Set off from the rest of humanity by their privacy and scarcity, Healers can feel even more isolated in the purity of their idealism.

INFPs have the ability to see good in almost anyone or anything. Even for the most unlovable the INFP is wont to have pity.

Frequently they hear a call to go forth into the world and help others, a call they seem ready to answer, even if they must sacrifice their own comfort.

LMAO, YEAH, THIS IS KIND OF SAD- BUT THIS IS ME SO MUCH. ): All the people I share my personality with are writers. :l I don't think I can be a dictator anymore, I feel too bad being mean to others. And I'm too idealistic. I am also too emotionally connected to things. It is because I am a woman.

flkdsg I really am socially conscious as hell. It makes me so depressed. ):

We had to do this in class once, but I already did it, so our teacher told us to do it for all our characters- I think I'll do thattt again.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Idiot Bunny Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:59 pm

ISFJ
Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging
22 25 38 1

Slightly expressed introvert

Moderately expressed sensing personality

Moderately expressed feeling personality

Slightly expressed judging personality

For their part, Protectors value tradition, both in the culture and in their family. Protectors believe deeply in the stability of social ranking conferred by birth, titles, offices, and credentials. And they cherish family history and enjoy caring for family property, from houses to heirlooms.

While their work ethic is high on the ISFJ priority list, their families are the centers of their lives. ISFJs are extremely warm and demonstrative within the family circle--and often possessive of their loved ones, as well.

Like most Is, ISFJs have a few, close friends. They are extremely loyal to these, and are ready to provide emotional and practical support at a moment's notice. (However, like most Fs they hate confrontation; if you get into a fight, don't expect them to jump in after you. You can count on them, however, run and get the nearest authority figure.) Unlike with EPs, the older the friendship is, the more an ISFJ will value it. One ISFJ trait that is easily misunderstood by those who haven't known them long is that they are often unable to either hide or articulate any distress they may be feeling.

I: Is it sad that all of these are true? This must be due to my Seoul and Busan raising. /sob
Mixing of stereotypessss....

Idiot Bunny
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  harlequin Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:29 pm

It's say I'm a true-blue ISFP ........it also says Marie Antoinette was thought to be a ISFP :I

The Description :
ISFPs are the first to hear the different drummer. Many eagerly plunge into new fashions, avant garde experiences, 'hip' trends--some even setting the trends.

More in touch with the reality of their senses than their INFP counterparts, ISFPs live in the here and now. Their impulses yearn to be free, and are often loosed when others least expect it. The ISFP who continually represses these impulses feels 'dead inside' and may eventually cut and run. (One ISFP friend has become nonambulatory within the past few years. He will still, on impulse, leave home in the middle of the night and go to Las Vegas or wherever, regardless of the difficulties of his physical condition.)

ISFPs may be quite charming and ingratiating on first acquaintance, flowing with compliments which may (or may not) be deserved. On other occasions, the same individual may be aloof and detached. Some ISFP males are fiercely competitive, especially in sport or table games, and may have great difficulty losing. This competitive nature, also seen in other SP types, sometimes fosters 'lucky,' 'gut' feelings and a willingness to take risks.

Organized education is difficult for the majority of ISFPs, and many drop out before finishing secondary education. Their interest can be held better through experiential learning, at which many excel. ISFPs will practice playing an instrument or honing a favored skill for hours on end, not so much as practice as for the joy of the experience.

----

Highly practical and cynical by nature, these feelings may cause the ISFP to become bitter, and to either give up on their relationships, or to start using their relationships for their own personal gain. Although this problem is observed sometimes in the ISFP type, it does not seem to be present in those ISFPs who consistently express their feelings to those closest to them. These ISFPs have a very positive, warm outlook on life and love, and are not as likely to find themselves in relationships where they are taken for granted or taken advantage of. ISFPs go to great lengths to please their partners. They're very loyal and supportive, with a deep capacity for love. They detest conflict and discord, and highly value being seen and understood for who they are. They need space to live their lives in their own unique way, and will respect other's need for space.

harlequin
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down