Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character MBTI Personality Types

3 posters

Go down

Character MBTI Personality Types Empty Character MBTI Personality Types

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:10 pm

Okay, so I've posted on here before about MBTI testing--but today I got bored (and needed to get inspired to write/draw again--/sob), and decided to do it with my characters, too. I encourage you guys to do the same. B) /shot But seriously-- XD

Summaries:

(Sorry for the bad scans; I tried to clean them up as best as I could.)

Piter and Sonya

Piter is the same type as me. Totally unintentional and unforeseen, but...having an intimate knowledge of what INTJs are like, I do think it is fitting for him. Unfortunately. It does not make me happy to think I am making my favorite character representative of myself. :\ Though I do think we are different types of INTJs. ...Mostly because I'm not a sociopath. :I /shot XD

Itak and Ditya

In-Depth Exerts That Apply to Them:

(For anyone who actually cares to read all this--/shot)

Piter:

INTJs live in the world of ideas and strategic planning. They value intelligence, knowledge, and competence, and typically have high standards in these regards, which they continuously strive to fulfill. To a somewhat lesser extent, they have similar expectations of others.

INTJs are natural leaders, although they usually choose to remain in the background until they see a real need (or desire) to take over the lead. When they are in leadership roles, they are quite effective, because they are able to objectively see the reality of a situation, and are adaptable enough to change things which aren't working well. They are the supreme strategists - always scanning available ideas and concepts and weighing them against their current strategy, to plan for every conceivable contingency.

INTJs spend a lot of time inside their own minds, and may have little interest in the other people's thoughts or feelings.

Unless they complement their intuitive understanding with a well-developed ability to express their insights, they may find themselves frequently misunderstood. In these cases, INTJs tend to blame misunderstandings on the limitations of the other party, rather than on their own difficulty in expressing themselves. This tendency may cause the INTJ to dismiss others input too quickly, and to become generally arrogant and elitist.

The emotions of an INTJ are hard to read, and neither male nor female INTJs are apt to express emotional reactions. At times, INTJs seem cold, reserved, and unresponsive, while in fact they are almost hypersensitive to signals of rejection from those they care for. In social situations, INTJs may also be unresponsive and may neglect small rituals designed to put others at ease.

INTJs have a tremendous amount of ability to accomplish great things. They have insight into the Big Picture, and are driven to synthesize their concepts into solid plans of action.

Sonya:

Their primary goal is to find out their meaning in life. What is their purpose? How can they best serve humanity in their lives?

INFPs do not like conflict, and go to great lengths to avoid it. If they must face it, they will always approach it from the perspective of their feelings. In conflict situations, INFPs place little importance on who is right and who is wrong. They focus on the way that the conflict makes them feel, and indeed don't really care whether or not they're right. They don't want to feel badly. This trait sometimes makes them appear irrational and illogical in conflict situations.

When it comes to the mundane details of life maintenance, INFPs are typically completely unaware of such things. They might go for long periods without noticing a stain on the carpet, but carefully and meticulously brush a speck of dust off of their project booklet.

With their strong inner core of values, they are intense individuals who value depth and authenticity in their relationships, and hold those who understand and accept the INFP's perspectives in especially high regard. INFPs are usually adaptable and congenial, unless one of their ruling principles has been violated, in which case they stop adapting and become staunch defenders of their values. They will be uncharacteristically harsh and rigid in such a situation.

The INFP needs to work on balancing their high ideals with the requirements of every day living. Without resolving this conflict, they will never be happy with themselves, and they may become confused and paralyzed about what to do with their lives.

Itakshir:

ESFJs are people persons - they love people. They are warmly interested in others.

They want to like people, and have a special skill at bringing out the best in others. They are extremely good at reading others, and understanding their point of view. The ESFJ's strong desire to be liked and for everything to be pleasant makes them highly supportive of others. People like to be around ESFJs, because the ESFJ has a special gift of invariably making people feel good about themselves.

ESFJs are warm and energetic. They need approval from others to feel good about themselves. They are hurt by indifference and don't understand unkindness. They are very giving people, who get a lot of their personal satisfaction from the happiness of others. They want to be appreciated for who they are, and what they give. They're very sensitive to others, and freely give practical care. ESFJs are such caring individuals, that they sometimes have a hard time seeing or accepting a difficult truth about someone they care about.

ESFJs who have had the benefit of being raised and surrounded by a strong value system that is ethical and centered around genuine goodness will most likely be the kindest, most generous souls who will gladly give you the shirt off of their back without a second thought. For these individuals, the selfless quality of their personality type is genuine and pure.

An ESFJ who has developed in a less than ideal way may be prone to being quite insecure, and focus all of their attention on pleasing others.

Diederik:

ISTJs are quiet and reserved individuals who are interested in security and peaceful living. They tend to believe in laws and traditions, and expect the same from others. They're not comfortable with breaking laws or going against the rules.
(In Ditya's case, he doesn't feel comfortable breaking the law...so he convinces Den Haag to change the law, so that he can have guilt-free hookers and blow--/SHOTDOWN jk)

Because the ISTJ has such a strong sense of duty, they may have a difficult time saying "no" when they are given more work than they can reasonably handle. For this reason, the ISTJ often works long hours, and may be unwittingly taken advantage of. However, they will resist putting energy into things which don't make sense to them, or for which they can't see a practical application. They prefer to work alone, but work well in teams when the situation demands it. They like to be accountable for their actions, and enjoy being in positions of authority. The ISTJ has little use for theory or abstract thinking, unless the practical application is clear.

The ISTJ is not naturally in tune with their own feelings and the feelings of others. They may have difficulty picking up on emotional needs immediately, as they are presented. Being perfectionists themselves, they have a tendency to take other people's efforts for granted, like they take their own efforts for granted. They need to remember to pat people on the back once in a while.

They care deeply about those close to them, although they usually are not comfortable with expressing their love. The ISTJ is likely to express their affection through actions, rather than through words.

In both their professional and personal lives, individuals of this type are rather quiet and serious.

I think in Ditya's case, it's especially more applicable to how I imagine him in non-AU. But I think they all turned out pretty darn accurate. XD This is the test I used: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Character MBTI Personality Types Empty Re: Character MBTI Personality Types

Post  DIDNEY WORL Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:55 pm

Cosim: ISFJ 

"ISFJs have a very clear idea of the way things should be, which they strive to attain. They value security and kindness, and respect traditions and laws. They tend to believe that existing systems are there because they work. Therefore, they're not likely to buy into doing things in a new way, unless they're shown in a concrete way why its better than the established method."

..."ISFJs make great interior decorators" :I.........

Franze-- ESTJ

"ESTJs live in a world of facts and concrete needs. They live in the present, with their eye constantly scanning their personal environment to make sure that everything is running smoothly and systematically. They honor traditions and laws, and have a clear set of standards and beliefs. They expect the same of others, and have no patience or understanding of individuals who do not value these systems. They value competence and efficiency, and like to see quick results for their efforts.

ESTJs are take-charge people. They have such a clear vision of the way that things should be, that they naturally step into leadership roles. They are self-confident and aggressive. They are extremely talented at devising systems and plans for action, and at being able to see what steps need to be taken to complete a specific task. They can sometimes be very demanding and critical, because they have such strongly held beliefs, and are likely to express themselves without reserve if they feel someone isn't meeting their standards. But at least their expressions can be taken at face-value, because the ESTJ is extremely straight-forward and honest."

Vesna-- ESFP

Just going to link it because all of the really true parts are scattered throughout the paragraphs instead of being able to just pick one.  See, Ditya, she needs someone to tell her not to do idiotic things. :I XD. http://www.personalitypage.com/html/ESFP.html

Phyu-- ESFJ (Already listed--) 

Dimitrie-- ESTP

again... Gotta link XD http://www.personalitypage.com/html/ESTP.html

DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  WITH YOUR MIIND Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:34 am

Mann, I love these kind of things--

Zorzi-- ENTJ ( The Fieldmarshal ) I WILL THINK OF SOMETHING TO DO WITH ZORZI IS IT KILLS ME. /killed
If I had to describe the ENTJ personality type in one word it would be "leader". More than any other type ENTJs are driven to lead. As kids or young adults they often end up in charge of little groups without even trying because of their creativity, forcefulness and great ability to verbalize their ideas to others. As they mature, ENTJs become more serious and power (or influence) hungry. They usually wield that power with ease. They don't believe in the old "power corrupts" saying. Rather they believe that "power reveals the real you".

Then there's this link too.
"I'm sorry you have to die." /snort. /shot

Motya-- ISFJ Already up there-- Motya and Cosim's Interior Decorating Business Y/Y? /SHOT

Stepka-- ESTP

Elia-- ENFP (The Champion )
Like the other Idealists, Champions are rather rare, say three or four percent of the population, but even more than the others they consider intense emotional experiences as being vital to a full life. Champions have a wide range and variety of emotions, and a great passion for novelty. They see life as an exciting drama, pregnant with possibilities for both good and evil, and they want to experience all the meaningful events and fascinating people in the world. The most outgoing of the Idealists, Champions often can't wait to tell others of their extraordinary experiences. Champions can be tireless in talking with others, like fountains that bubble and splash, spilling over their own words to get it all out. And usually this is not simple storytelling; Champions often speak (or write) in the hope of revealing some truth about human experience, or of motivating others with their powerful convictions. Their strong drive to speak out on issues and events, along with their boundless enthusiasm and natural talent with language, makes them the most vivacious and inspiring of all the types.

In fact, Champions are constantly scanning the social environment, and no intriguing character or silent motive is likely to escape their attention.

Actually, this all sounds like Elia
WITH YOUR MIIND
WITH YOUR MIIND
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:34 am

Replace accent with Russian one. WHE Cosim's home decorating show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhtlNrvK2ys&feature=youtube_gdata_player

And I totally see Motya designing something like this for Piter:

http://uglyhousephotos.com/wordpress/?p=407#more-407

"...What. You don't like it? /deadserious.jpg"

She thought he would because he's in touch with his feminine side--/SHOT XD

Also, laughing forever at Elia being ENFP; it's a stereotype of sorts that they are the only ones that can charm an INTJ (other than ourselves--/shot). XD
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  WITH YOUR MIIND Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:06 pm

PFFFFF. The best house ever. Shelves of dolls that stare at him when he's trying to sleep.

STARING INTO HIS SSOUUULLLLL-- See how he likes it for a change. /KILLED

And PFFFF Elia will woo you/Piter with bags of soil/ skulls in pretty bows. AREN'T THEY FABULOUS??
"This goat's skull is three hundred years old. :') Be careful with it!" /shot

I also realised I never did it for myself when I posted those but I am an INTP. Famous fictional INTPs- Gandalf and Dumbledore. Awwyis. If only I could grow a beard. )': /SHOT
WITH YOUR MIIND
WITH YOUR MIIND
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down