Welcome To the Carnival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D-D-D-D-D-DUMP

+4
harlequin
Blank
Major Glory
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
8 posters

Go down

D-D-D-D-D-DUMP Empty D-D-D-D-D-DUMP

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:02 pm

RANDOM PICTURES THAT I RANDOMLY DREW OH BOY OH BOY.

https://2img.net/h/i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww48/bionic_cripple/CarniDoodles.png

...Ignore the Farsi. :I I was just practicing.

Translations, from top to bottom, left to right: Bourbon (Versailles), Güzäl (Gagauzia), Alexandria, Crina (Transylvania)

The text underneath Crina is just part a Hafez poem. xD "Last night I dreamed that angels stood outside my door, and wept as they knocked in vain."

...Auguste, stop laughing. Piter does not appreciate it. :I

D-D-D-D-D-DUMP NewPicture14

lol I don't even listen to Vocaloid anymore, but I still love the Dark Woods Circus style. I COULD NOT FIND A WAY TO ADD WHITE TO SONYA'S EYES WITHOUT MAKING IT LOOK TOTALLY RIDICULOUS/CREEPY. :\

(btw, for those who don't know DWC, the flower patterns represent decay...or...something.)
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

D-D-D-D-D-DUMP Empty Re: D-D-D-D-D-DUMP

Post  Major Glory Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:12 pm

adjiejdsf
You draw Alex so much better than me ; v ; *hugs* Best husband ever~
This was such an unexpected gem of a sketch dump. Your style is so... <3
I don't mean to sound like such a creeper, but I found your first teg account and marveled about how much you have improved C:

I need to sketch more here, but my scanner is derpy :I
Major Glory
Major Glory
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Blank Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:16 pm

fdsjdsfkdsjf GOSH YOUR DOODLES- <33333 Crina looks so lovely ;O; You've made my heart happy.

Farsi is so pretty sob.

Mmm dat Dark Circus style B)
Blank
Blank
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  harlequin Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:20 pm

somebody told me what the whole flower represented once in a very detailed manner and was like /sadclownface

but your drawings <3 /happyclownface

harlequin
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Fjdnfnwjfnsnfnwnd everytime I see your sketches I end up staring at I in awe for like 10 minutes. WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME--- /shot no, it's because your style is so ndnfnenfjenfn it's like, almost Disney-- it reminds me of the Toy Story style but more unique and it's awesommeeeeee

<3 Cut off your hands and send them to me so that I may have this style :I
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:32 pm

dsfjksgjkfkj This pleases me so much, I can not even describe it. <3 <3 I do not need tea for my sore throat now, this alone makes my throat better.

You don't know how much I admire your style so much. <3 FFFUUU- I WISH I COULD DRAW LIKE YOU.

OTL, I wish I could read farsi- I can read the word and the characters in farsi, and that is it. ): I have a little farsi character thing, but I'm such a lazy person, it's sad. ): ....I can tell what is what because of the location of A and R, is that acceptable...?

AND LMAO- SORRY PITER, IF YOU WANT TO HANG OUT WITH THE ONLY NON-CARNIE, THAT IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH. At least Vienna and Versailles aren't laughing together. Auguste's Duc d'Anjou laugh from Elizabeth and Franze's Mozart laugh from Amadeus combined together could possibly kill small animals.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:42 pm

@All: I'm glad everyone likes it~ Thank youuuuu-- <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

@panic: lol, I would like to be stubborn and say that I did not enjoy drawing an Arab, but...that would be lying. :I Oh god, I can't even stand to look at my old drawings now. XD It makes my eyes water with pain.

@blank: I WILL NOT LIE, she was quite difficult for me. But so, so worth it. X) And yesssssss~ I want to learn fluent Farsi just so I can write stuff in it--/sob /shot

@harle: It took me, like, a year to understand everything in that song/video. Even now, I'm just like, "I give up, just go along with it :I" lol

@babby: I WASTE YOUR TIME OUT OF LOVE, BBY. /shot Hurr, incidentally, I aspired to work for Disney once upon a time. XD But then I realized I am not competitive enough for that job, lol. I need my hands so that I will have nails to bite and skin to chew. :I I can give you my feet, though--/shotdown

@oppy: No, nothing beats tea, azizam-- I ADMIRE YOURS, YOU ADMIRE MINE. It evens out. fffff I have been getting lazy with my Farsi lately in preparation for minoring in Russian. :( I seem incapable of learning two alphabets at once. /sob
THIS IS WHY PITER DOESN'T DO LAUGHTER. THERE IS NO GOOD IN IT. :I Oh god I don't even-- I think there are no words capable of describing how awful that would be--
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:57 pm

I lied actually- I went down to get tea right after I stared at this for 10 minutes. :l

I MAKE DEAL WITH YOU. WE TRADE HANDS. YES? YES. OKAY.

I have a Farsi and Russian cheat sheet. B) ....I probably lost my Russian one though, but Russian is a lot easier- so I actually remembered a few letters of that. NOT THAT I CAN SAY ANYTHING EXCEPT DA, NYET AND SPASIBO. Ffffuuu- I wish I had the motivation to learn a language. ): I love languages, so it's really sad, but I just can't sit down and study them. I had been trying to study Finnish for a while- but I just got so lazy ffff. And I take Spanish, even though I have no interest in anything Spanish except Frida Kahlo.,.

FFF PITER NEEDS TO JOIN. :l It's like the plague- contagious.
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
MOSSAD TRAINED SHARK
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:11 pm

Why would I want short person feet, that is unreasonable :I

FFF I'm currently keepin' on with Spanish, I've been in it so long that I may as well not forget it, becoming fluent in German and learning romanian, which is so muh fun omg.

Lmao, oppy, learning languages is the only thing I'm not lazy at XD I may not ever leave the house, but when I do I'll know how to talk to foreigners-- XD I actually helped a man who only spoke Spanish find his way around the NYC Macy's B) ...And that's the extent of my outside school Spanish use. XD
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  ArtingStarvist Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:18 pm

My serious drawings aren't as good as your doodles. |: THIS IS NOT FAIR. But, awesome, anyways! I wanna do DWC style, now.....
ArtingStarvist
ArtingStarvist
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:21 pm

@oppy: Good call. B)

NO, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT. YOU GIVE ME BOTH HANDS. I GIVE YOU THREE LEFT FINGERS + FIVE DOLLARS. I AM IRANIAN, SO I CONSIDER THIS FAIR. /shotdown forever

I take all of my notes at school in the Russian alphabet, so I can read/write it fluently. ...I just don't understand what it is I'm reading, when it's actual Russian words. XD It's a good way to practice, though. That's how I learned the Japanese alphabets, too, was by taking notes in it. I took two years of Spanish. Can't remember anything. Biggest waste of my life ever, other than that it made French easier. :(

WELL, PITER HAS NEVER GOTTEN THE PLAGUE. HA.

@babby: Because I have indestructible nails and super-toes that can grip anything. B)

lol, I can only learn a language if I'm taking a class for it, but my high school was pretty mediocre (at best), so I didn't learn as much as I probably should have. :\ My biggest problem is that my main interest is usually just learning how to write, so I slack off majorly when it comes to speaking. XD And I am consequently not as good at keeping up with languages that use the Latin alphabet. <:I

The only exception is Mandarin, though, which I enjoy speaking, like whoa. But I'll be damned if I ever attempt to learn kanji/Chinese characters again. :\

@Starvist: ffffff, thank you XD omg, DWC style is so fun, but was surprisingly difficult for me. That pic sat in my save box on Tegs literally for days, lmao
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  ArtingStarvist Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Yeah? I've never tried it......

Oh, Russian is easy. I have the alphabet down pat. It's understanding it that's hard. Some of it I can pick up because of Croatian, but anything else? I fail. I mostly read the books and candy wrappers my exchange student gives me. /SHOT And today was her birthday, so she wouldn't let me say it in English, only Russian......

And I busted out once at work, but because the guy couldn't ask about flowers in English.
ArtingStarvist
ArtingStarvist
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:38 pm

I suffered in my language classes because I've got 3 languages plus some words I only know in Yiddish swirling around in m head. XD

Eu voy zum aeropuerto din España für une viaje.

I'm going to the Spanish airport for a trip. In 3 different languages, On a recent Spanish essay, because I wasn't concentrating XD words I try to remember in one language replace the word with the same meaning in another XD
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  ArtingStarvist Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:42 pm

Me gusta hablar español porque yo vivo en Florida y conozco muchos latinos. Ellos hablan mucho español. Pero..... los estudiantes en mi clase son pendejos. |: Quiero los patear.
ArtingStarvist
ArtingStarvist
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  DIDNEY WORL Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:50 pm

@Arting

Jajaja~ me gusta hablar español de España, pero no Español de los latinos. Me gusta el accento de España. XD He hablado la lengua para siete o ocho años. Pero no hablo con los latinos... Conozco solamente una latina.... Pero no me comprende porque ella es sorda. XD
DIDNEY WORL
DIDNEY WORL
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  harlequin Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:56 pm

I know all the cuss words in Welsh and thats about it, surprising "quim" which sounds like a term for fish is the most vulgar term out there, if you mix it with "cont" which is unsurprisingly a very naughty word for *bleep* then you have a pretty good insult going from there. it's all good to include "Dôs adra i farw i'r gath gael bwyd." - go home and die so the cat can get some food and "Twll dy dîn di" - up yours ( this goes to show you I spend to much time around my elders :I ) And the it's the coolest thing ever because they think I'm speaking in tongues and run away really fast XD

harlequin
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:02 pm

@babby: YES, OH MY GOD, I do that all the time. XD Not so long ago, I was trying to recall how to say 'like' in Mandarin, and I was like, "Okay, let's see here... gustar, suki, aimer, gilla--FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU"

@harle: Herp derp, my parents only ever taught me body parts and insults in Japanese/Farsi. :I Memesan, chichi, mamalu, baka, aho, champalu, buta, busa, etc etc etc. I'm like "thanks guys, this will REALLY be useful to me when I visit Japan and Iran". :\ Although, I don't know any swears in Farsi, and Japanese 'swears' are G-rated. It's almost not even insulting.

ONE OF THE HIGHEST INSULTS IN JAPANESE: 'ki-sama'

Literally? "Precious you." Yeah. :l SO OFFENSIVE.
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  ArtingStarvist Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:06 pm

@Dollface
Español de España es fina pero no me gusta porque es..... Como una otra idioma. No me gusta el accento. Lisp. |: Mis maestros son de Puerto Rico y Cuba. Yo hablaba español de España de vez un cuando.
ArtingStarvist
ArtingStarvist
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  harlequin Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:12 pm

XD it doesn't really work like that in Wales from what my gran teaches me
every generic g-rated insult which is to be coupled with R-rated curse words
and/or a very hurtful insult often making no sense and in varying levels of vulgarity
for example another popular insult would be :
"Dor dy fys yn dy dîn a chwibanna"...(put your finger in your ar$e and whistle")
Which I have no idea what it means but have told people that repeatedly /shot

harlequin
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:56 pm

@harle: lol, when people throw around insults in Japan (which is pretty much never :I), it's usually just one word. Like we would say 'dumbass' or 'bitch' or w/e in English. But the few 'insulting' phrases I've heard are beyond stupid. Stuff like 'you smell like paper' and 'your mother has tomatoes in her eyes'--...okay, maybe I'm making this up. But the point is, they make no sense at all and aren't even mean-sounding. :\

...Actually, now that I think about it, the most offensive words in Japanese are always the racial slurs. :I Very typical. /sigh.
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  harlequin Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:19 pm

Don't feel bad of the top of my head there's five things I can say in Welsh that badmouth an Englishmen
my grandma knows 32 which just proves how provocative Welsh people are about their curse words and about hating Englishmen :I

However I get the feeling that in a curse-off a Welsh person would eat a Japanese person alive.
But a Farsi-Welsh battle would be epic, lasting several days, using the words donkey, goat, sheep and your mother repeatedly and it would be a battle to the death not some namby-pamby little foam covered weapon brawls either but long and dirty massacre with sharpened javelins.

harlequin
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:52 pm

lmao, the Japanese could not hope to win against anyone in the world in a battle of insults. We'd be better off committing seppuku and calling it a day. XD

OH GOD, I always avoid any kind of argument or confrontation with Iranians (unless it's a friendly debate). It's horrible. Not because they are particularly vicious, but because they go on FOREVER. It's like a circle; once it starts, it never ends. I am much more of a Jap at heart when it comes to things like this, so I don't stand a chance. :\ I will just stay on the side and watch the war, while apologizing and bowing and saying 'thank you' for no apparent reason. /shot
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
nahn-SEK-wuh-tuhr
You're circus folks now
You're circus folks now

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellusionaria Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:54 am

Dammit, i FOREVER love your style, sempai. ♥o♥

Also I didn't think you'd draw in DWC style after I mentioned it. XDD
Dellusionaria
Dellusionaria
You're circus folks now